Friday 7 December 2018

Blogmas Day 7: My Christmas Bucket List

Hey Guys!

⭐Welcome to Day Seven of Blogmas ⭐

Can you believe it is only 18 days left till Christmas! 18 days! I can't believe how quickly this month is going, one week tomorrow and I'll be on a train heading back home for Christmas with my family  ❤

I took this blog idea from the lovely Katy from @KatyMackenzie19 on Twitter and her blog www.somethingdifferent1998.com as she did it on Blogmas Day Two and after reading it I thought it was a lovely idea! Especially as I have a long list of things I want to do this Christmas now I'm spending it in England (I used to go abroad for Christmas) so I thought I'd share this list with you all and maybe you can get some inspiration for your own Christmas plans ❄

See Katy's post here.

Photo Credit: yvettefang0604 on Pixabay.com

Hopefully, I'll get to complete everything on the list!

#1 Christmas Markets


 I want to go to as many Christmas markets as I can! I really want to properly go around the Newcastle Christmas Market again, as the first time I went I didn't have a lot of time. I'd also love to go to the Winter Wonderland in Nottingham and their Christmas market, especially as it is so close to my hometown. If I could I would also love to go around the Edinburgh Christmas Market but it is quite far away and I won't have a chance before travelling back to my hometown, so hopefully I'll get the chance to visit next year. There are also a few Christmas markets around where my family live so hopefully we'll get to have a day out and go around the Christmas stalls and get some treats ❤

#2 Friends & Mulled Wine

When I'm back in my hometown and all my friends are also back from university I want to have a huge catch-up and drink mulled wine in our local pub. I don't get to see my friends back home very often as I'm in Newcastle most of the year so when I get the chance I like to make sure I make time to see them, have a catch-up and fill each other in on what we've missed in the months we haven't seen each other!

#3 Christmas Movies


I've watched quite a few Christmas movies already even before the countdown to Christmas began but I've still got a lot of movies I haven't watched yet such as Love Actually, The Christmas Chronicles, The Muppets Christmas Carol, and Elf. I'm keeping some of the best Chrismas movies to watch on the last couple of days before Christmas Day! If you suggest any fun Christmas movies to add to my list let me know in the comments section below! 

#4 Christmas Eve/ Boxing Day Walk


Since I'm back in England for Christmas this year I really want to take the dog on either a Christmas Eve or Boxing Day walk with the family. Even though it will be absolutely freezing, I love the idea of getting all dressed up in layer on layer of coats and having a nice Winter walk ❄

#5 Make a Gingerbread House and Snowmen

My dad is quite the baker but normally we don't really do any baking at Christmas but this year my dad and I have made the decision to attempt to make a gingerbread house and snowmen! He has brought all the tools we need so once I'm home the challenge to build the best gingerbread house will begin! (We are going to buy a spare one in case our gingerbread house doesn't go to plan and falls apart haha!)

#6 Get More Christmas Jumpers For The Dog


The dog Billy already has four Christmas jumpers to keep him looking cute and warm but I personally think he needs more haha! When I was in H&M the other day there was a Christmas tree dog jumper and it is adorable! He needs to look like a dog Christmas tree so I think he needs more Christmas jumpers for his present!

#7 Celebrate Christmas With Sammy

Normally my best friend Sam and I swap presents at Christmas but this year we decided that instead of spending money buying each other gifts we are going to spend the money doing something together instead. We haven't decided what to do, but we are excited to get to spend some quality time together and make the most of Christmas, especially as we hardly see each other living 3 hours apart from each other ❤

#7 See All Of The Family

Christmas is a very family-orientated time of year and I've been in Newcastle since September without visiting my hometown so I want to make sure I see everyone when I'm back home and make the most of seeing my loved ones before I have to go back to uni in January. I  love spending Christmas seeing all my family!

#8 Read My Christmas Books 


If you read my Blogmas Day One post you'll know that I've got a few books I want to read over Christmas while I've got the break from uni. The aim is to read as much as I can while relaxing back home in the warm drinking hot chocolate. The perfect way to relax after having a stressful few months.

#9 Complete Blogmas 

This is my first year doing Blogmas, so I'm determined to finish it. It has been fun getting to write Christmas themed posts every day and it has got me really motivated for writing more content for my blog! I didn't create a lot of content before Blogmas so now I've committed myself to writing a post for every day I'm determined to write more in the new year ❣

What is on your bucket list this Christmas? Let me know in the comments below ❄

See you tomorrow for Day Eight of Blogmas!

Amy x  

Enjoy a picture of Billy in the snow ❄

3 comments:

  1. I ant to seeso many photos of your dog in christmas jumpers <3 great list x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I've been to a beautiful Christmas market, I've not do this for years!!

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dapatkan Bonus Rollingan RP.1000.000,- Spesial Natal Dan tahun Baru 2019
    Bolavita Bandar Taruhan Games Online Terlengkap dan Terbaru
    Ayo Join Sekarang Jangan Sampai Ketinggalan ya

    Mari Kunjungin Segera Website kami :
    www(titik)bolavita(titik)site
    www(titik)sateayam(titik)club
    www(titik)pokervita(titik)live

    Info Lebih Lanjut Bisa Hub kami Di :
    Live Chat Online 24 JAM NONSTOP !!!
    WA : +628122222995
    Pin BBM : BOLAVITA / D8C363CA (NEW)



    ReplyDelete

Disqus Shortname

Comments system