Wednesday 19 December 2018

Blogmas Day 19: Earrings I've Treated Myself To This Christmas

Hey Guys!

Welcome to Blogmas Day Nineteen

At Christmas it's all about giving and treating others with gifts, but there is nothing wrong with wanting to treat yourself! We always worry about what to buy others and we want to buy the best gifts we can - Christmas is a very stressful time of year! So, there is nothing wrong with treating yourself to some gifts as well ❤ 

This year I decided to treat myself to some Christmassy earrings! H&M has some great sales on at the moment so you can buy yourself a gift without feeling guilty. Which is exactly what I did!

H&M Four Set



At the time I was actually buying gifts for my blogger secret Santa but while I was looking around the shop I started looking at the earrings and couldn't resist! I picked up a set of four earrings which include red bows, candy canes, reindeers and Christmas trees! I can wear a different pair every day for the countdown to Christmas. Originally for £3.99, I got them for £2 in the H&M sale 

H&M Tasselled Earrings in Red



I then went back to H&M later on in the week and picked up a pair of large tasselled earrings in red. I actually brought them for my Christmas ball (as I went with a black and red theme) but they are still a treat as I'll be able to wear them over Christmas. They were originally £8.99 and I got them for £3!! 

If you are looking for Christmas earrings to wear, H&M has a great selection! Other than these sets of earrings they have dangly earrings with Christmas presents on the end, tinsel hoops and Christmas stars ❣

What have you treated yourself to this Christmas? Let me know in the comments below!

See you tomorrow for Day Twenty of Blogmas

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system