Sunday 23 December 2018

Blogmas Day 21: My Christmas Eve Plans / Featuring Blogging Friends

Hey Guys!

Welcome to Blogmas Day Twenty One 

It's only two days till Christmas!! I can't believe how quickly Blogmas has gone by! It seems like only yesterday it was the 1st December and the beginning of Blogmas ❄  



Seeing as Christmas Eve is just around the corner I thought I would share my plans for Christmas Eve and what my blogging friends' plans for Christmas Eve! Everyone has their own traditions, so it's always fun to see what everyone will be up to the day/night before Christmas Day! 

My Christmas Eve Plans


I'll be getting up early in the morning as my dad and I plan to make gingerbread men and maybe a gingerbread house so we can devour them later on while we watch Christmas movies. Then we'll see some of my family at lunch time for a drink wearing our personalised Christmas t-shirts and jumpers. In the evening, we plan to go to one of our local pubs to see their Christmas decorations (they are so pretty), have some mulled wine and spend time with my cousins. Later on we'll have a simple dinner, put on some Christmas movies, have some hot chocolate with gingerbread men and then head to bed early to wake up early for Christmas day ❤


Blogging Friends' Christmas Eve Plans


Emma from Lifeofemmax

"I'll be waking up and prepping vegetables - going to visit a couple of friends with presents, then back home for Christmas baking. In the evening I head to a local pub with friends I went to school with and have a big catch up"

Follow her Twitter here.

Meg from amegalife

"99.9% of the time I travel too see family and spend the majority of the day at my grandparents with all of my cousins over playing games & dieing from laughter! Then we collect presents from my grandparents and head home to chill and watch Christmas films 🎄"

Follow her Twitter here.

Hannah from Just Hannah Here

"I drive to see the famous Christmas lights road and then snuggle up on the sofa with a Christmas movie and hot chocolate"

Follow her Twitter here.


"I’m going to have dinner with my boyfriend, watch a couple of Christmas movies with some hot chocolate and get ready for Christmas Day!"

Follow her Twitter here.

Chanel from coc0chanel

"Me and my mum spend the whole day baking every Christmas Eve ready for the next day, everyone has their own sweet treats that they like so we bake them for everyone! And then our family friends come over as the husband hates wrapping so we wrap for him hahahah! Then in the evening I’ll see my boyfriend! 🎅🏼"

Follow her Twitter here.

Beth from The Makeup By Beth

"My plans are to work for a couple of hours and add the finishing touches to everything. I'll be going through everything with a checklist today so a checklist of presents I've got and wrapped, food that's been prepped, room tidied and fully decorated and everything is in order for the day. Once everything is prepared, it'll be time to wind down, eat some food and chill out watching Christmas specials! x"

Follow her Twitter here.

Lauren

"So Christmas Eve I am baking Christmas cookies, watching Christmas movies (probably it's a wonderful life and Santa Clause 2 and 3). Then in the evening me and my fiancée have done each other a Christmas Eve presents box to open"

Follow her Twitter here. Lauren also has a blog coming in 2019 so make sure to keep an eye out on her Twitter!



What are your plans for Christmas Eve this year? Let me know in the comments below!

See you later for Day Twenty Two and tomorrow for Day Twenty Three and Four of Blogmas ❤

Amy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system