Friday 5 April 2019

Monthly Music Playlist // April

Hey Guys!

I hope you've had a great week! I've been stuck in the library all week writing my dissertation and getting on with a lot of uni work while it's Easter break! Which means a lot of the time I'm listening to music while I'm doing my work, so for today's blog post, I'm back with another Monthly Music Playlist for you guys! 

If you have any music recommendations let me know, as I'll be needing some new music to listen to while I'm in the library ❤


2 Souls on Fire by Bebe Rexha feat. Quavo
Sucker by Jonas Brothers 
Please Me by Cardi B and Bruno Mars
Right Now by Nick Jonas
shedontknowbutsheknows by Tove Lo
Undrunk by Fletcher 
Enemies by Lauv
Longer Than I Thought by Loote feat. Joe Jonas
Blue by Samuel Larsen
You Should Know by Samuel Larsen
The Bones by Maren Morris
Missed Call by Jiselle feat. Chancellor
Don't Feel Like Crying by Sigrid 
I Can't Get Enough by Benny Blanco, Selena Gomez, J Balvin and Tainy
Con Calma by Daddy Yankee feat. Snow
R.I.P by Sofia Reyes feat. Rita Ora & Anitta
My Bad by Khalid
EASY by WheeIn feat. Sik-K 
ghostin by Ariana Grande
MONOPOLY by Ariana Grande and Victoria Monet
Don't Worry Bout Me by Zara Larsson
Sally Walker by Iggy Azalea
So Am I by Ava Max
Good Form by Nicki Minaj
Boy Afraid by Saro
Get Low by Zedd and Liam Payne
bad guy by Billie Eilish
Radio by Taet
Beautiful by Bazzi 
Want by Taemin
Twit by Hwa Sa
you should see me in a crown by Billie Eilish
all the good girls go to hell by Billie Eilish
Holding out for You by Fedez feat. Zara Larsson
Loca by Favorite
11 Minutes by YUNGBLUD with Halsey, feat. Travis Barker
Who Do You Love by The Chainsmokers with 5 Seconds of Summer
Kill This Love by BLACKPINK
Play It Cool by Steve Aoki and Monsta X 
Bomb Bomb by KARD
Bitter Love by Pia Mia 
Dinner & Diatribes by Hozier
Noir by SUNMI
Lips on Lips by Tiffany Young
Preach by John Legend
Alligator by Monsta X 
Born Again by Tiffany Young
Wild by Jonas Blue feat. Chelcee Grimes, TINI and Jhay Cortez
Here With Me by Marshello feat. CHVRCHES
Insomnia by Daya
Nobody by Martin Jensen and James Arthur
On My Way by Alan Walker feat. Sabrina Carpenter and Farruko
Last Hurrah by Bebe Rexha
Talk by Khalid 
Superstar by MARINA 


Check out the playlist here: 



What songs are you loving at the moment? Let me know in the comments below!

See you on Monday for another blog post ❤

Amy xx

1 comment:

  1. These are some incredible musics, Amy! Thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus Shortname

Comments system