Saturday 22 August 2015

The Lazy Day Tag

I love to have a lazy day every now and then to have a rest from school work and have some time to myself. A lazy day is a good opportunity to give your skin a rest from make up and to chill! :)

#1 What's Your Lazy Day Skincare Routine? 

When I have a lazy day I tend to just stick to my usual cleansing routine but I miss out 2-3 products so that its more simple. Firstly I'll use my Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 face scrub to wash my face, I'll then use the Nivea Soft Moistursing Cream to hydrate my skin, then on my eyes I use Simple's Kind To Eyes Soothing Eye Balm to brighten them up and then I leave it at that, quick and simple :) 

#2 What Is Your Lazy Day Make Up? 

On my lazy days I tend not to wear any make up as I'm not doing much and I'll probably only be doing errands around the house so I like to give my skin a rest and have a make up free day :) 

#3 What is your lazy day hairstyle? 

I either put my hair in a pony tail, bun or french braid depending how I'm feeling on the day! Anything that will keep my hair out of my face and out the way

#4 What's your lazy day outfit? 

Exercise shorts/leggings, t-shirt and a hoodie. I like to dress comfortably when I'm being lazy and my exercise shorts are the comfiest clothes ever! 


#5 What's your lazy day scent? 

When I'm spending the day at home being lazy I like to put Impulse Vanilla and Peach body spray on as its a fruity scent but it isn't too overpowering!


#6 What's your lazy day pampering product? 


The pampering product I use the most when I'm having a lazy day is face sheets and face masks as I can treat and cleanse my skin while doing things around the house :) My favourite face mask to use is the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque!


#7 Your Lazy Day Food/Snack? 

Fruit either apples, melon or grapes to be healthy and if I'm wanting bad food I'll have chocolate or cake, most of the time I try and be healthy but every now and then its nice to have a treat :p

#8 Lazy Day Drink? 

I'll drink water most of the time but if I don't fancy something plain I'll have fruit juice like Orange juice, I try to make smoothies to be a bit more adventurous but I can't stand the texture, so that always fails :p

What do you do on your lazy days?

See you soon lovelies!

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system