Wednesday 12 August 2015

25 Random Facts About Me



#1 My middle name is Elaine. So, my full name is Amy Elaine Harris.
#2 I have no siblings, but I do have a big family and grew up with the majority of my cousins, so my cousins are like my siblings and we are incredibly close.
#3 I'm rubbish at any sport, the only source of exercise I enjoy is swimming. At school I was never athletic and hated every P.E lesson, I don't know why but I just hated the fact that I had to stand outside in the freezing cold with only shorts and a polo top on, and I never pushed myself to get better at any sport so I continued to hate it.
#4 I'm a night owl and do most of my work at night, I don't like getting up early so I prefer to stay up until 3/4am and do all my work then. I find its my most productive time.
#5 I've only moved once in my life and that was when I was 1 years old.



#6 I love listening to Kpop, watching Korean dramas and variety shows. It started after my Korean pen-pal encouraged me to search Kpop on YouTube and to watch Boys Over Flowers and since then I've listened to Korean pop music and watched Korean TV shows.
#7 I'm a Pisces, my birthday is in March. Being a Pisces I'm supposedly sensitive, emotional and compassionate, which I think is true in my case. 
#8 I only like even numbers, I can't stand odd numbers. I don't know what it is I just get a positive feeling from even number and a negative feeling from odd numbers. Even the volume on the telly has to be an even number. Hahha :P
#9 I wish  it was summer all the time. I'm not a winter person, I hate the cold, wind, and rain, so summer is definitely my season. I think I should move to a hot country! 
#10 I have pen-pals in South Korea, America, China and Hong Kong. I love meeting new people and discovering more about other countries and cultures so having pen-pals is so fun and interesting.




#11 I can watch YouTube videos for hours, there are so many YouTubers I love and who give me inspiration. I'll be watching one video and then find myself still on YouTube two hours later.
#12 Spending time with my family is my favourite thing to do. I'm a huge family person and believe family time is very important. My family is very close and we constantly see each other and we have so much fun together. Sunday is our Sunday fun-day where we meet up and have a few drinks at the pub and be silly for a few hours. 
#13 My favourite colour is teal, my bedroom is painted teal and the majority of things in my room are teal :)
#14 I only have 4 piercings; 3 lobe piercings and a helix piercing. I do want more but I'm not sure what to get, all I know is that I'm sticking to ear piercings.
#15 I used to be scared to go in lifts, I used to think I would get stuck and that I wouldn't be able to get back out so I made everyone get the stairs with me. I'm not afraid anymore though :)




#16 I've never broken a bone. Hopefully I don't jinx myself haha. I've torn the fibers in the back of my foot twice but I've never broken anything luckily!
#17 I used to suck my thumb from the age of 0-8, I hate even thinking about it now, especially after having braces for 4 years.
#18 I sing all the time when I'm home alone.
#19 I love dogs, I currently have a jackadoodle called Billy and want a Dalmatian in the future.
#20 When I was younger all I wanted to be was an author like Jacqueline Wilson. 



#21 My favourite type of tea is bubble tea, passion fruit green tea is my ultimate favourite flavour.
#22 I love meeting new people, getting to know different types of people, where they are from, their different experiences and having different beliefs.
#23 I love music, it distracts me and cheers me up when I'm having a bad day.
#24 I love travelling and have a whole list of places I want to visit.
#25 I never dyed my hair before until recently when I dip-dyed my hair blue.

See you soon lovelies!

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system