Friday 7 August 2015

How To Be Organised

Hey guys!

It can get stressful when you forget to do an important errand or miss an appointment, don't you agree?  So being organised can be very important. Here are a few ways I keep myself organised and a few tips for you.

#1 To-Do Lists


To-do lists are the best way for me to stay organised, I write lists to ensure I complete everything I need to that day. I like being able to tick off what I have done so its obvious what I need to do next. By writing a list I can visualize what I need to do and which tasks have priority above others. You can create your own to-do lists from a scrap piece of paper, notebook or you can buy one already laid out like this one. You can purchase ones similar to this at Paperchase for £5. I recommend using to-do lists when you have a lot of tasks to do throughout the day and you can't remember them all, so by writing it down you can have an order and not forget to do something important. 


#2 The reminder app on your phone


If I go out and don't have my to-do list with me I use my IPhone reminder app as a to-do list as well as a task reminder. I find the reminder app so helpful as you can set an alarm when something needs to be done or completed. It helps you visualize what tasks you need to do and you can put them in order of priority. I use this app everyday as I always have something I need to do and will need reminding to do so, by setting the priority level and a time it needs to be done by I can make sure that all my tasks for the day are completed. 

#3 Notes 


I don't use notes as much as the reminder app but I find notes easy to use and if I have to remember important information like emails or addresses it can be stored easily and then when I need it later I can easily find it. It can be an easy place to also store ideas for blog posts in my case. For example if I get some inspiration while I'm out an about I can use notes to jot down what I want. Even though you can't set reminders and it isn't a good method for creating a to-do list it is still very helpful with storing important information you need to remember. 

#4 Diary


I tent to use my diary at Sixth Form more than anything as it helps me record important dates, deadlines and meetings. What I love about this diary is that it starts September and ends July so therefore it fits in with the school months and already has important dates and school holidays written in. What I love about a diary, especially this one is that it has times where I can write down specific information related to important times and appointments. You can purchase a similar diary in Paperchase for £5 :) 


#5 Calendar




 I don't use a calendar as much as my diary as I use my diary on a daily basis due to being at school 5 days a week, however I do find a calendar just as helpful, as I can visual my meetings, appointments, birthdays and can then organise my errands and days around what I already have planned. I tend to forget I have a calendar though so I rarely use it compared to my diary or reminders on my phone. 

If you have any other methods of keeping yourself organised let me know so I can try them out! :)

See you soon lovelies!

Amy x

2 comments:

  1. Such a great post I usually use the notes app on my iPod becausr I find it easy to remember if the anything I need to do 😄⭐️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting! :) Yeah I have so many notes on my IPhone to help me remember what I need to do or information that is important. I love that you can also send notes and put them into emails so you can open them somewhere else as well! :)

      Delete

Disqus Shortname

Comments system