Tuesday 11 August 2015

A Versatile Blogger Award

Hey guys!

I've never heard of the versatile blogger award before so this is new to me, but I'm willing to give it a go! I was nominated by Beth from My So Kohl'd Life- thank you for tagging me! I've done the Liebster Award before but I've never tried any other type so I'm looking forward to this tag and I hope you learn a bit more about me. Please check out Beth's blog its amazing and has great content!


Rules of this award:

* Thank the person who nominated you
* Include a link to their blog
* Write 7 facts about yourself 
* Nominate 15 bloggers to pass the award on to

My Facts:

1) When I was younger I lost my two front teeth while on holiday in Devon with my family so I used a box my grandma had given me and kept them safe under my pillow for the tooth fairy to collect :p But when it came to the end of the holiday we were packing and I forgot the box was under my pillow, so when we left the cottage and returned back to Derbyshire I realised I had left my box behind but it was too late to go back. So even to this day I think about the box and two teeth I left behind. I don't know why I'm still so attached.

2) I'm currently learning to drive, its harder than I thought and is taking me quite a while to learn but I'm willing to be patient. 

3) I had braces for 4 years and it felt like the longest time ever! Within that time there was a lot of pain and removal of teeth. But now that I look back it was all worth it, I love how my teeth look now!

4) I love writing lists and planning out what I need to do on a piece of paper. I like to visualise what tasks and errands I need to do and then tick them off. I have a little OCD when it comes to organisation.

5) I love action and adventure movies like Star Wars, James Bond and all the Marvel films but I also love a good comedy or chick flick.

6) When I was in secondary school I had quite long hair then one day I decided to have it all chopped off because I was getting fed up with having to maintain such thick long hair so I went to the hair dressers and had my hair cut into a bob. It was the biggest mistake ever and I regretted it so much. I love my hair now so never again will I make that mistake.

7) When I was in Year 4/5 at school I loved watching the kids TV show W.I.T.C.H and thought that when I grew up I would marry Caleeb (who was an animated character) haha :p

I tag the following amazing people! Please check out their blogs aswell by following the links :) 



See you soon lovelies!

Amy xx


2 comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system