Thursday 14 December 2017

Would You Rather Christmas Tag

Hey Guys!

I've been scrolling through Twitter trying to get some ideas and inspiration for more Christmas related blog posts when I came across the 'Would You Rather Christmas Tag' so after doing the normal 'Christmas Tag' I thought I would give this a go as well. This year I'm so excited for Christmas, more than I have been for the past few years so I'm trying to share this festive spirit as much as a can! Last night my housemates and I cooked a Christmas dinner for ourselves and then played Game of Thrones Monopoly and for that I was way too excited - to the point that I was jumping up and down in our kitchen waiting for the pigs and blankets and stuffed chicken to come out of the oven! I think having our Christmas in our house this year has made it a lot more special compared to last year when we lived in university accommodation :)


I got the inspiration for this 'Would You Rather' from the lovely Lauren from Bournemouth Girl, after reading her Blogmas post I decided this was one I was going to have to try for my own blog. Go check out her version here.

Lets Go!

Giving presents or receiving presents?

I'd say giving presents. I always love buying presents for other people and finding things that I know they would love, especially for my family members and best friend. When it comes to giving them their presents I love seeing them open it and their reactions, it is the best feeling  
2. Christmas pudding or trifle?

I don't really like either, they aren't my favourite choices for dessert. But out of the two I'd probably choose Christmas pudding as I don't mind it if it's with custard. On it's own it really doesn't taste that appealing. For our Christmas dessert yesterday my housemates created their own Christmas chocolate brownie mix with marshmallows and oreos, it tasted so good!
3. “Home Alone” or “Christmas Carol”? 

I would say 'Home Alone' as its such a funny Christmas movie! I do like the story of the 'Christmas Carol' but I'd choose 'Home Alone' as I'd prefer something funny. They are both classic Christmas movies though :)
4. Spend Christmas abroad or stay at home? 

I already spend my Christmas abroad with my parents, auntie, uncle and two cousins so I guess I'd choose abroad as that is our new tradition as a family. The holidays we have had away have been so relaxed and fun! We have created so many memories and it is such a nice break for all of us. There are a few things I miss about being home for Christmas but that is because there are a lot of Christmas memories in my family home too. But I would still choose to go abroad, it's special! 
5. One expensive present or several not so expensive presents? 

I do love the little presents I receive, for example this year we did secret Santa at my uni home with a budget of £5 and I received an adorable Santa mug with chocolates and sweets all inside which I loved! I've been wanting a Christmas themed mug for my uni home as I have one at my parents house as well and after hearing me talk about it my secret Santa went and got me one for my present :) It is something small and thoughtful and to me these presents are my favourite   


My Questions

1. 'Last Christmas' By Wham or 'All I Want For Christmas is You' by Mariah Carey?
2. Christmas games or Christmas movies?
3. Pigs in blankets or turkey?
4. Christmas pyjamas or Christmas jumpers? 
5. Mince pies or cheese and crackers? 

Who I Tag
Beth from Steal The Beauty
Emily from Drained Beauty
Rebecca from Rebecca Louise Blogs
Holly from The Chronicles of Holly
Shona from What Shona Says 

After you've finished this tag come up with 5 'Would You Rather' questions of your own and tag 5 other people to continue with the tag  

See you on Sunday my lovelies!

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system