Sunday 10 December 2017

My Christmas Playlist 2017 // Spotify

Hey Guys!

This month there are so many Christmas songs playing in all the shops, on the radio, in restaurants and cafes to get us all in the festive spirit, so I thought I would share with you guys what songs I'll be adding to my Spotify playlist for this Christmas! This year I'm in a very festive mood so whenever I'm on my way to uni, doing work or just doing things around the house my 'Christmas at Chili's' (our house is nicknamed Chili's after the vine) playlist is on! ðŸ’œ


1. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
2. Fairytale of New York - The Pogues
3. Mistletoe - Justin Bieber
4. Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande
5. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Michael Buble
6. Cold December Night - Michael Buble
7. Santa Baby - Kylie Minogue
8. Santa Clause Is Coming To Town - The Jackson 5
9. Last Christmas! - WHAM
10. Sleigh Ride - Carpenters
11. Do They Know It's Christmas? 1984 Version - Band Aid
12. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer - Dean Martin
13. Blue Christmas - Elvis Presley
14. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everday - Wizzard
15. Merry Xmas Everyone - Slade
16. Stay Another Day - East 17
17. Santa Clause Is Coming To Town - Michael Buble 
18. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Michael Buble
19. Santa Baby - Michael Buble
20. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Michael Buble
21. Silent Night - Michael Buble
22. I'll Be Home For Christmas - Michael Buble
23. Frosty The Snowman (feat. The Puppini Sisters) - Michael Buble
24. Winter Things - Ariana Grande
25. Not Just On Christmas - Ariana Grande
26. Last Christmas - Ariana Grande
27. Santa Baby - Ariana Grande 
28. It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Andy Williams
29. Santa Clause Is Comin' To Town - Bruce Springsteen
30. Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens 
31. Christmas Day - EXO
31. Miracles in December - EXO
32. Driving Home For Christmas - Chris Rea
33. Dear Santa - Girls Generation - TTS
34. All I Want For Christmas Is You - BOM & HI
35. I Do I Do - Secret
36. December - Ariana Grande
37. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause - The Impressions
38. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! - Frank Sinatra
39. Winter Wonderland - SHINee
40. Baby It's Cold Outside - Michael Buble feat Idina Menzel

Here is the link to my Spotify playlist so you can check it out: Christmas at Chili's ðŸ’•

What is your favourite Christmas song that you always play? Let me know in the comments below ðŸ’™

See you on Tuesday my lovelies!

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system