Sunday 1 October 2017

Back to Uni Spotify Playlist

Hey Guys! 

Now that I'm back at university and officially start second year tomorrow I thought I would share my motivational Back To Uni spotify playlist. Music seems to get me through everything, whether its essays, homework, bad days and good days! It motivates me in the morning to get my arse into gear and be productive! This past year I've found a new love for Spotify as I discovered so many great playlists and charts for nearly everything like motivation, meditation, sleeping and stress. The 80's playlists are jamming!! So after browsing through all the charts and artists I created a bangin' playlist, so here is my Back To Uni playlist  


#1 Sun Comes Up by Rudimental & James Arthur 
#2 Too Good At Goodbyes by Sam Smith
#3 Deliver by Fifth Harmony
#4 DNA by BTS
#5 Mic Drop by BTS
#6 Pied Piper by BTS
#7 Sleep Walking by Dreamcatcher
#8 New Rules by Dua Lipa
#9 Havana by Camila Cabello
#10 Friends by Justin Bieber feat. BloodPop
#11 Boys Boys Boys by Lady Gaga
#12 Heartline by Craig David 
#13 Defying Gravity by Glee Cast
#14 Bad Things by Machine Gun Kelly & Camila Cabello
#15 Blue Monday '88 by New Order
#16 More Than Friends by James Hype feat. Kelli- Leigh
#17 It's Gonna Be Me by NSYNC
#18 Reggaeton Lento (Remix) by CNCO & Little Mix
#19 Lean On Me by Glee Cast
#20 Miracles (Someone Special) by Coldplay
#21 Passionfruit by Drake 
#22 You Want Me by Tom Zanetti
#23 S Club Party by S Club 7
#24 Don't Stop Movin' by S Club 7
#25 Classic by MKTO 
#26 September by Earth, Wind & Fire
#27 Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley
#28 Wannabe by Spice Girls
#29 Rain by The Script 
#30 Lost by Frank Ocean
#31 Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
#32 G.U.Y by Lady Gaga
#33 Mi Gente by J Balvin
#34 Praying by Kesha
#35 Most Girls by Hailee Steinfield 
#36 Island by WINNER
#37 Love Me Love Me by WINNER
#38 Hola Hola by K.A.R.D
#39 One Last Time by Ariana Grande
#40 Dirty Diana by Michael Jackson
#41 Do You Remember by Jay Sean 
#42 Heartland by Tom Walker
#43 All Night Long by Lionel Richie 
#44 I Don't Feel Like Dancing by Scissor Sisters
#45 I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys
#46 Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield 
#47 Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day
#48 No Scrubs by TLC
#49 Dusk Till Dawn by ZAYN feat. Sia
#50 The Sky Is A Neighborhood by Foo Fighters
#51 Smile by Lily Allen
#52 Everybody Needs Somebody To Love by The Blues Brothers
#53 Gashina by SUNMI
#54 LaLaLa by Babylon 
#55 Babe by Hyuna
#56 Lady - Hear Me Tonight by Modjo


Follow my spotify for more playlists @amy3harris1998  

What is your favourite song at the moment? And what song gets you really motivated?

See you on Wednesday lovelies!  


Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system