Sunday 16 July 2017

Hair Issues and Solutions | Lanzarote 2017

Hey Guys!

While I was on holiday I thought my hair would be fine with just shampoo and the normal hair products I use on a day to day basis but the heat, sun exposure and constant contact with water caused my hair to become very brittle and dry on the ends. My hair in general was not in the best condition, so I thought I'd look for something that would help bring the moisture back to my hair and help protect it from the amount of sun exposure it was dealing with everyday. So, we went and browsed through all the hair products in all the supermarkets, which was quite difficult because it was all in Spanish, therefore I had no idea which product did what! Eventually, we found a hair product that made sense in English/Spanish that we hoped would help return my hair back to its best. So for €4.10 we bought a hair mask that would repair the ends, hydrate and return some of the lost vitamins to my roots  ðŸ’• 


It was frustrating having such dry hair and with it looking so lifeless and limp, so finding an easy solution was reassuring! I've never used a hair mask before because I just tend to stick to shampoo, conditioner, heat protect spray and oils so I was pretty excited to try something new! 😊 I always get this thrill when it comes to experimenting with new products! I used the hair mask the following night before going out for evening drinks and it worked a dream! I washed my hair as usual - shampooo etc., then added the hair mask to my hair, from roots to ends and leaving it for 5 minutes while it worked its magic. I dried the ends slightly with my towel and then let it dry naturally instead of applying any heat and making it worse! Obviously I couldn't tell if it had worked straight away but later on both myself and my mum had noticed how my hair was feeling softer and much healthier ❣️


The consistency was very thick and was similar to a jelly based product so I didn't have to use much to coat my hair thankfully! By the tub is quite large and contains 400ml of product, so I have no doubt it will last me a while! After using that several times while on holiday my hair was restored to its former health! If you are struggling with some hair issues while on holiday like I did I highly recommend a hair mask that hydrates and protects from sun exposure! It works wonders and its affordable and easy to find in any supermarket! 

What is your favourite brand for hair masks? 

See you on Wednesday my lovelies! ❤️ 

Amy xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system