Sunday 2 July 2017

Boots Beauty and Vitamin Haul

Hey Guys!

On Sunday I went to Boots to replace some products that were now empty but I brought more than I should have haha! I only went for foundation and a new face wash but I came out with some vitamins and micellar water as well  There were some great deals in Boots, so if your wanting to save some money there are some offers worth going in for! 


Simple Kind To Skin: Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser

I haven't used any Simple products for ages as I had a weird allergic reaction to their sensitive moisturiser, hence I was put off and moved on to Nivea and Garnier, but after a few years and a great deal in Boots I thought it was time to try their products out again. So I picked up their foaming cleanser to try something new :) Most face wash products I use are a gel type consistency or scrub so I look forward to trying it  


Multivitamins With Iron

This was an unplanned purchase but I'm glad I was able to find the right type of vitamins after thinking about it for a while. Me and my mum have been discussing different types of multivitamins to take as I'm determined to become healthier and taking some supplements will help support my diet and help with my iron, B12 and Vitamin C intake :) So after looking at the various amounts of different supplements and combinations I was able to find one that will hopefully work for me :)

Garnier Skin Active: Micellar Cleansing Water 

I've used Garnier's Micellar Water for so long and have always had great results with my skin, so when it was on offer for £1 in Boots it was a must buy! I love their Micellar Water as its the best I've tried for removing both my base and eye make up  and it doesn't leave a greasy or sticky feeling afterwards! For £1 who is gonna say no haha :p


Bourjois Paris: Healthy Mix Anti- Fatigue Foundation

I've used a few of Bourjois foundations and have loved all of them! The Anti-Fatigue formula I haven't tried before, so when I couldn't find the one I've been using the past year I thought I'd give this one a go :) I look forward to trying it as I've never been disappointed with any Bourjois's foundations! One thing I love about their formula is that they have great coverage and it lasts for so long  

I might do a few first impression posts for you guys in the next coming weeks! So look out for them :)

See you on Wednesday my lovelies!  

Amy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system