Wednesday 11 January 2017

Thoughts on 2016


Hey guys!

When I was scrolling through my social media around New Year it came apparent that 2016 was a bad year for a lot of people, so I wanted to share my thoughts on 2016.

2016 might not have been a good year for the majority of people but for me I had quite a good year. Don't get me wrong I've had some bad times throughout 2016 especially towards the end of the year when my family lost a loved one and that was hard. Dealing with the loss wasn't easy but in a positive light it brought all my family together and we were able to support one another. But other than that my year has had many highlights. I got accepted to Newcastle University, I met my boyfriend, I passed my driving test, got great results at sixth-form, travelled to London for a city break, moved to Newcastle, started university, had a winter vacation in Lanzarote with my family, I turned 18 and had a really good new year celebration with bae! 

Even though the year might have seemed crap and all you can think of is all the bad things that happened just try reflecting and remember all the positive things you did or experienced in 2016.

There is a lot to be grateful for :)

A negative mind will never give you a positive life

I hope 2017 is a great year for everybody and that people have the year they deserve. I aim for it to be my year of success!

What are your New Year Resolutions?

See you soon lovelies!

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system