Sunday 22 January 2017

Shiseido Full Lash Volume Mascara | Review

Hey Guys!

I while ago I got given the 'Shiseido Full Lash Volume Mascara' and I just put it in my make up basket with everything else and didn't really consider using it because I'm already using and loving 'The Rimmel London: Scandal Eyes Reloaded' but after a while I thought I would go for a change and finally tried out this mascara. I got the colour BK901 - Black Noir which is good because I hardly ever wear brown mascara. 

On their website Shiseido claim that their product is: Unstoppable volume and clump resistance. 

A dramatic, flexible volume mascara that creates a natural-looking curl with a soft finish. Designed with Shiseido’s original innovative 360 radial brush that deeply grabs lashes at the roots, this innovative, luxurious mascara separates and covers lashes for a stunning fan effect.

          Layer-able resilient and smudge resistant formula.
           Flexible, voluminous finish with curl that lasts all day.
     Easy removal with warm water.


When I took it out the packaging the bottle didn't look very high quality and wasn't like the bottle from their website, it wasn't curved or tall like the pictures so that was a bit odd so my first impressions wasn't the best but then when I actually used the product I was surprised at the results. I'm used to using quite a big brush that holds quite a lot of product but this brush was much smaller but still held the same amount of product. The brush is great and coated my lashes evenly and didn't clump them together like a lot of mascaras I have used before. 

Instead of clumping it defined them and separated the lashes instead of sticking them together. Because of how small my eye lashes are I'm used to having very clumpy application but instead it just lengthens them, adds more definition and volume. Its a very long lasting mascara, especially for a long day at uni so I thought when it came to removing all my make up it would take forever but it came off so easily with a facial wipe, without making me look like a panda haha!

I think the product is very high quality and considering its £22 retail price I'm glad its not drying or a bad formula! I would say the only bad thing I've noticed is that if its raining it can cause some smudging around my under eye but I kind of expected that seeing as it isn't waterproof or anything. Considering what they said on the website I would say they delivered what they said their product would do :)

I would recommend the 'Shiseido Lash Volume Mascara' if your looking for a great quality mascara but it is a bit expensive considering how much product you actually get in the bottle. After I've finishing using it I'll probably go back to my favourite I mentioned before by Rimmel London :)

What is your favourite mascara?

See you soon lovelies!

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system