Thursday 14 August 2014

Summer Series: Beach Bag Essentials




Going to the beach is always the main part of the holiday so making sure you have everything you need is important. There have been many times where I have gone to the beach and not got something so as I do I always write lists to ensure I have my essentials.

-Suncream: Protecting your skin from the sun is the main priority when going to the beach so making sure you have a high factor that is waterproof is a must!
-Sunglasses: Make sure your sunglasses have UV protection aswell as protecting your eyes from the sun is very important!
-Book: Taking things to keep you busy is always good especially if your someone who doesn't like to go in the sea
-Ipod and Headphones
-Towel: Unless you want to lie on the burning sand
-Cover up: If the sun gets to much or you are going to a nearby bar its good to have a top or dress in your bag
-Hairbrush: The sea salt always makes my hair knotted and straw like so I'm always brushing my hair
-Swimsuit: Unless your going in the water fully clothed or naked taking a swim suit is necassary.
-Water: Getting dehydrated is the worst result ever and will wreck your holiday so drinking lots of water is important!
-SPF Lipbalm: The sun doesn't just affect your skin but also your eyes and lips so by making sure your lips are hydrated and protected you will be fine
-Flipflops: Its nice to just have some shoes in case you want to go to any shops or bars on the beach or nearby
-Hairbobbles: I always end up putting my hair in a bun or ponytail to keep it out of the way
-Snacks: I always get hungry so having some sweets or crisps helps me up until we go to a bar to eat

If you are going to the beach make sure to protect your skin!

                                                                 See you soon lovelies!
                                                                              Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system