Wednesday 22 March 2017

What's In My Carry On Bag | Brussels 2017

Hey Guys!

As I'll be travelling to Brussels on Saturday I wanted to share with you all what I've decided to pack for my trip. As I'm only there for 4 days we are only taking carry on luggage, so I'll be carrying everything in one or two bags. I hope I'll be able to fit it all in my backpack!  

Clothing

x4 Underwear
x3 Socks
x1 Jeans
x1 Leggings
x1 Black Skirt
x2 Pair of Shoes
x1 Pair of PJs
x2 T-Shirts
x1 Evening Top
x1 Pullover

I'm only going for 4 days, so I don't want to pack too much stuff but we are doing a lot of activities and a few of them are clubbing and going on pub/food crawls, so I want to have at least one outfit to be able to change in to for the evening! For shoes I can wear my Nike Roshe pair in the day and then just have a spare pair of flat shoes for the evening. 

Toiletries/ Cosmetics


Shampoo
Shower Gel
Razor
Face Wash
Tooth Brush
Toothpaste
Make Up
Facial Wipes
Moisturiser
Serum/ Oil
Deodorant
Perfume/ Body Spray

Luckily I have mini travel sized toiletries so that they will all fit in my carry out bag and will follow the rule of liquids under 100ml :) I'm hoping I don't take too many liquids and that they don't leak in my bag. Fingers crossed! As long as I can fit in the essential items :)

Medicine


Paracetamol/ Iburprofen
Plasters

For those emergency situations where you get a blister on your ankle or a random headache while exploring. Having these in my bag will come very handy in case anyone else needs a painkiller or plaster :)

Money/ Card


Purse
Debit Card
Travel Money/ Euros

I'll of course need money to get around Brussels and also need to be able to eat, so I headed to Debenhams to the Travel Money counter and got my money converted to Euros so that I would have enough and I'll have my debit card in case I need to withdrawn any money while I'm there as well. Hopefully, I won't need to spend a lot of money while I'm there as a lot of the touristy locations we are going to are already pre-paid for  

Important Documents


Passport/ Passport Cover
ID/ Driving Licence
Boarding Passes and flight information

I won't even be able to get on the plane if I don't have my passport and boarding pass, so it is pretty essential that I pack these in my carry on bag! I'll also need my ID for when we are out clubbing and anytime I need my age checked and all my flight information so I know what I'm doing and to check I'm getting on the right flight haha!

Others


Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban
Notebook
Bridge Camera | Panasonic Lumix 
Headphones
iPhone Charger
iPhone
Tablet
Tablet Charger
Glasses
Sunglasses
Umbrella
Jewellery

These are all the other items I'll be packing for my trip! I hope that all these items won't weigh down my luggage too much that I'll have to leave some stuff behind! Most of the items I'm taking are essential but luckily on RyanAir you are allowed 10KG and a second bag if necessary so I should be okay for Saturday :) 

I hope I don't forget anything too! That will be a nightmare if I have to buy anything in Brussels because I  left it behind in Newcastle!

On Saturday we are leaving Newcastle around 2:20am which is so early! Hopefully the journey to Manchester Airport won't be too long :) If any of you guys are travelling for a city break anytime soon and need ideas of what to pack I hope this will be able to help you out   If you think I have missed anything out let me know in the comments below! 

Seeing as I'll be away Saturday till Tuesday evening I have written a post in advance for Sunday and will schedule it to be uploaded for the usual time! 

I'll see you when I'm back my lovelies!  

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system