Sunday 5 March 2017

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Miracle Cleansing Oil | Review

Hey Guys!

I've been trying this product out for ages, and by ages I mean months! I didn't want to review it after just a couple of uses. I wanted to have used it long enough to see any changes or anything specifically great about this type of make up remover  

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Miracle Cleansing Oil | Face, Eyes and Lips 


Whenever I've used make up remover before its either been wipes or micellar water, so I've never used an oil based product before. For ages I'd seen all over YouTube and on other beauty blogs new make up removers with an oil base and everyone praising how well they lift make up and dirt from the skin. After hearing all these great things I wanted to give it a try for myself :) 

Normally I don't like oil based products because they get everywhere, always leave marks on clothing and it is so hard to wash off with just water, but this is different. I really like how well this make up remover works with my skin and has actually reduced the excess oil I get around my nose.

When first using it I did use a bit too much as I was using way more than I needed, it went everywhere and was dripping off my chin haha :p but then second time round I didn't go over board and it worked so well. It removed all of my eyebrow make up, all of my mascara, eyeliner and all the foundation off my face, so that once I washed all the oil off there was only small traces left of my make up on my face. Areas around the nose and hairline so by going in after with a face cleanser or face scrub I could get the rest of the make up traces and it left my face looking completely clear. 

I loved how it just lifted off all my make up without having to scrub my face or rub at my eyes to remove my eye make up, it was gentle and didn't strip the moisture from my face like some make up removers do. It says on the bottle 2-3 drops but I didn't even need that much, at the most I would use two drops and that would be enough to lift everything off my face :) 

One thing I did notice after using it for a while is that you do seem to run out of the product quite quickly even though I've only been using 1-2 drops each time I remove my make up. 

It was a little more expensive than the other make up removal products I use and I guess that is due to what is actually in the product, but L'Oreal isn't too expensive, so I was able to buy it without feeling too guilty for how much I had spent. There are other brands that are around £20 and as I student I can't afford that so luckily this version is in my price range. 

I would definitely purchase this product again and recommend it to other beauty bloggers, friends and family. It does take some time to get used to it though.

My favourite things about this particular make up remover is that it doesn't take long to use, it removes all my make up in one use, it keeps my skin hydrated and this product in particular is more affordable compared to other products that are similar. 

Are there any other make up removing products you guys recommend? let me know in the comments below. 

See you on Wednesday my lovelies!  

Amy xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system