Thursday 9 June 2016

Top 10 Songs On My Playlist | June 2016









Hey Guys!

The music I listen to has a huge impact on my mood and so the playlist I listen to  is very important. If I'm surrounded by upbeat and positive songs then I'll be in a positive and upbeat mood. I listen to my playlist mostly in the morning when I'm getting ready and at night when I'm just chilling in my bedroom. 

I constantly change the music I listen to as new songs are always being released. I'm the type of person who once I've found a new song I like I will listen to it over and over again until I get bored of it. So next week or next month I'll have a completely different playlist because new songs will have come out and the songs I currently listen to will have become boring. By looking at my playlist you might find some songs you like to listen to or some you could add to your own playlist. 













If you hover over the name of the songs you will find a link to the YouTube video and the song, if your interested. As you can see from the playlist I have a very different taste in music that varies from artist to artist and genre to genre so share the songs you have been loving recently, I'm constantly looking for something different to listen to.

See you soon lovelies!

Amy xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system