Friday 27 June 2014

Drugstore Haul


Even though I'm suppose to be saving money and limiting myself to how much I buy I failed already! I have an obsession with online shopping so recently I brought a few products I've wanted for a long time. Boots always has good offers that draw me in and get me to buy more than I planned.

1. Queen Helene: The Original Mint Julep Masque
I brought this after Bubz from BubzBeauty recommended it in one of her videos. I've also been looking for a good face mask for a while so after reading the reviews I thought I'd try it out. I had to order it from Amazon seeing as my local drugstores don't sell it.

2. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
I love the real techniques brushes I purchased last year so I thought why not try the blending sponge and see if its as good as the other products. I thought about getting the Beauty Blender but knowing that Real Techniques are reliable I wanted to try it out.

3. Maybelline New York: Fit Me! Pressed Powder
I've used the Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder but I wanted to look for something else that gave a little more coverage and helped with dealing with oil. My friend has used it before as well and recommended it to me. 

4.  Maybelline New York: Cover Stick Concealer
I've been looking for a good concealer for ages and every concealer I've tried so far hasn't given me the amount of coverage I wanted. I have really dark circles under my eyes and none of the concealers I have used have built up enough coverage. I hope this concealer will give the amount of coverage to cover my dark circles.

5. Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Mascara
I've been using this mascara for so long and I love it so much! My eyelashes are really short and straight, they don't curl upwards at all but this mascara really helps extend my eyelashes and make them look fuller than they actually are. If you have straight eyelashes like me I recommend this mascara.

6. Maybelline New York: Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer
I have used this highlighting concealer before and loves how it brightened up my face and gave it a healthier glow. It doesn't wear off after like an hour it lasts for the majority of the day so you don't have to reapply it. The ivory colour was the perfect shade for my skin however the tube is 9g so it doesn't last very long. But I love it so I always repurchase it.



See you soon lovelies!
Amy x


 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system