Saturday 7 June 2014

5 Important Make Up Products

I wear make up most days and use quiet a range of different products but today as I was applying my make up I was thinking which products I use are the most important and came up with 5 make up products which are essential to me when doing my make up.


#1: Max Factor All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation
#2: Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer 003
#3: Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder 003 (Peach Glow)
#4: Seventeen Make Your Mark Eyeliner Pen (Blackest Black)
#5: Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Mascara (Black)

The majority I chose are base products but I have really bad skin and acne prone skin, so I don't feel comfortable having it bare. Therefore base make up products are most important for me. Then next is mascara and eyeliner, they are important for me because without any eyeliner by eyes look really small and I look ill so with the combination of eyeliner and mascara they look at least half decent.



See you soon lovelies!
 
Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system