Wednesday 19 April 2017

Amy Goes To Cornwall | Photo Diary

Hey Guys!

After going to Brussels with the Media Society I went back home for a few days before travelling down to Cornwall with my parents and the dog Billy. Every year we have a tradition on taking Billy on a 'dog holiday' so he can play on the beach and have lots of walks  We only went for one week and stayed in a cute little wooden lodge in the middle of nowhere! But it was quiet and peaceful and perfect for a little trip after having a hectic couple of months. It was great being able to catch up with my parents, just the three of us! 

We stayed near Launceston and explored the north of Cornwall :)

Lanhydrock
Lanhydrock Estate | National Trust

Launceston
View from the top of Launceston Castle

Bude

This was perfect for Billy as he was allowed on the beach and could go into the sea, unlike a lot of other beaches we wanted to take him on 


Boscastle


Charlestown

This was the location where some of Poldark, the BBC drama, was filmed so there was a lot of reference to the program. Also, there was a shipwreck museum that held artefacts from the Titanic, but it was closed :(


Plymouth | Britain's Ocean City
The Plymouth Hoe in Hoe Park

The Barbican and Sutton Harbour
Korean Bibimbap from The Slug & Lettuce

It was a great week in Cornwall where we were able to have a nice break and catch up after I was away for 3 months. While I'm at uni I don't really go home unless I really have to because the train is quite expensive and its a three hour drive! So it was great to see them and treat Billy after leaving him at home to go to Newcastle!

Sorry my posts have been all over the place these past couple of weeks, I've been back home so I've been busy seeing everyone and spending time with family 

I go back to uni on Saturday so my posts will be back to normal next week :)


See you on Sunday my lovelies!

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system