Wednesday 22 July 2015

SNP- Animal Panda Whitening Mask Review




I recently made a trip down to London and found myself in China Town. Down one of the side streets I found this really cute Korean cosmetic store, even though it was really small it had everything. After looking around for a while I found the animal masks that are a big craze in Korea at the moment. SNP and other Korean brands decided to create face masks that were different from the usual white and boring style and brought out the animal face mask range. SNP created four different types: the Otter for moisturisng, the Tiger for wrinkles, the Dragon for soothing and the Pander for whitening. These masks are so fun and colourful no wonder they are so popular. 

The masks contain 750mg of coconut water, a mixture of 50% natural coconut juice and 50% coconut water. Coconut water is used as it is an effective way to replenish the moisture in the skin and improves your skins texture and tone. Furthermore, due to the cooling effect of the masks it can help with relieving inflammatory in the skin and skin troubles including damage from UV rays. 

I tried the Panda face mask, as it looked so cute! When I opened the packet I wasn't sure what to expect but when I placed it on my face it was so cooling, it was similar to a wet wipe. It wasn't too slippery that it slid off my face, so it was comfortable to wear and I could get on with doing things around the house without worrying about the face mask falling off. Once I took it off there wasn't any sticky residue and my skin had absorbed all the masks essence, which was a huge benefit as I knew that it was working and I didn't have to wait forever for my skin to absorb it. After a while I did begin to notice that my face had brightened up and my skin wasn't looking as dull. 

I will definitely be making a repurchase, maybe next time I'll try the Dragon! Hehe

If any of you are looking for a face mask that brightens your skin and leaves your face looking healthier I would recommend the Panda whitening mask as I could see results straight away and it was so fun! 


See you soon lovelies!

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system