Friday 3 January 2014

Get ready with me: Christmas Day








I  hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas day!

This year my mum, dad, uncle, auntie, two cousins, granddad and I decided to go out for our Christmas dinner and seeing as we were going out I decided to dress up a little more than I would if I were at home. 


Ignore the cats in the background I didn't realize until I uploaded the image 


























Outfit:
Dress: Teal Crochet Collar 3/4 Sleeve Skater|New Look
Socks: Navy Lace Knee High Socks| Topshop
Shoes: Lace up ankle cut boots| Topshop









Make up:
Moisturiser: Nivea Refreshing Soft Moisturising Cream
Concealer: Maybelline New York Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer|Light Beige 2
Powder: Rimmel London Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder|003 Peach Glow
Blush: MUA- The Artiste Collection- Multi-Use Palette|Pink Sparkle 
Bronzer: MUA- The Artiste Collection- Multi-Use Palette|Bronzed
Eyeliner (Pencil): Rimmel London Soft Khol Kajal Eye Pencil| Jet Black
Eyeliner (Liquid): Seventeen 'Make Your Mark' precision eyeliner pen| Blackest Black
Mascara: Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Mascara| 001 Black
Lipbalm: W7 Kiss Me Lip plump


Sorry It's been a while since I last uploaded I've been very busy with school work and exams.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system