Sunday 9 December 2018

Blogmas Day 9: Christmas Gift Guide For Her

Hey Guys!

⭐Welcome to Day Nine of Blogmas ⭐

Christmas shopping. Some people love it, some hate it. The worst is when you've got several people to buy for and have absolutely no idea what to get them. So, I'm here to help you out in your time of crisis!

For Day Nine I wanted to give you guys a 'gift guide for her' whether it be inspiration and ideas for your mums, sisters, girlfriends, daughters or friends. I'm not perfect at buying gifts and I always struggle to come up with ideas, so I wanted to give you guys some tips as I know I'm not the only one who struggles to buy for people! 

Let's Begin!

Firstly, when deciding what to buy someone decide on your budget. Is it just a £5 secret Santa or is the amount of money you spend on the gift not important? Decide the financial aspect first and then decide next what you want to get them. That way you won't go over your budget or buy something out of your price range. 

Every product I've mentioned is linked to the website (I don't earn any commission through these links, I just wanted to make it easier for you to find by providing you with all the links) ❣

Jewellery



Jewellery and Watches - Both jewellery and watches are always great gifts. Jewellery is always sentimental, especially when it has been brought by someone special. I know when I've received jewellery as a gift it always holds sentimental value and meaning because someone saw this item and thought of me ❤

Pandora and Thomas Sabo have something for everyone and they have such an extensive range of rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings. Pandora is very popular this time of year especially as they are a very popular brand amongst us women. So, if you know someone who loves Pandora, Thomas Sabo or  Swarovski I highly recommend a Pandora ring (they are always really popular - I have four), a Thomas Sabo charms bracelet as they are always a great present to give someone you care about or a Swarovski necklace (their pendants are beautiful). 


Another great gift for Christmas are watches. I personally received a watch for my 18th birthday and haven't taken it off since. So, if you know anyone who's watch needs upgrading or they need a watch in general (they may be bad at time keeping haha!) then check out brands such as Bering, TISSOT, Olivia BurtonRadley and Seksy. There are so many other great watch brands but these are just a few I personally recommend. They have both practicality and style. 

Perfume and Fragrance Gift Sets 



Fragrances are always a popular Christmas gift. I have received perfume a lot at Christmas and I personally think it is a great gift! Perfume is a gift that most women love to receive and is something we always use and are always running out of. Even if we've got three perfumes already we always love new fragrances to try out ❤


Pink Sand is a Canary Islands/Spanish brand available at Fund Grube, however, I am unsure if it is actually available here in the UK as I bought it while I was in Lanzarote. However, there are plenty of great perfumes you can buy for your loved ones this Christmas. Several brands are doing Christmas special perfumes such as Chanel releasing a limited-edition bottle of Chanel N°5 Eau du Parfum the Red Edition available at John Lewis & Partners for £130, where instead of the usual bottle they have switched it for a ruby red for Christmas. Jean Paul Gaultier has also done something very similar and has changed their Classique packaging for something more festive, so the Classique Collector EDT Spray now has a snow globe theme where the iconic clear glass bust is now dressed in a Christmas dress embezzled with snowflakes. It is available for £56.52 at John Lewis & Partners. So, if you are looking for a fragrance that shouts Christmas then check out these two! 


Shawn Mendes Signature may look like a male's fragrance but it is actually a unisex perfume. I've used it and so has my housemate who is a male. It doesn't have a very predominant female and male scent. It's a very neutral fragrance that anyone can enjoy. So, if you know anyone who is a fan of Shawn Mendes then his Signature fragrance gift set would be perfect! You can get it in Boots for £13.33. Other fragrance gift sets I recommend are Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Gift set for £55 in Boots and Gucci's Bamboo Gift Set for £49. 


Gift sets are always a nice gift to get friends, co-workers, cousins and most girlie relatives as you can never go wrong! Boots and Superdrug both have great gift sets up for grabs this year with Soap & Glory, Ted Baker, Sanctuary, Joules and even Harry Potter gift sets now ❤ Here is the Jack Wills Gift Set with three different body sprays including English Velvet, Hope Cover and Signature which retails at around £10 at Jack Wills and Boots. 

I received these as a gift also, so if you need to buy a gift for a sister-in-law, boyfriend's sister, secret Santa or as part of a bigger present then these are great! 

Body/ Skin Care



You can never go wrong with Soap & Glory as either an individual gift or gift sets! I know a lot of people receive Soap & Glory as secret Santa gifts, even myself and I've never been disappointed with any Soap & Glory gift I've received. As an adult, I love receiving body care/skincare gift sets as it means I don't have to go and buy them myself. It is always nice to receive them from somebody else. Soap & Glory isn't a cheap present either so if you are struggling for gift ideas then head to Boots and check out their 3 for 2 deals on Soap & Glory, Ted Baker, Sanctuary, Jack Wills, Joules and many more brands!

Pyjamas



Pyjamas are always a great Christmas gift! Especially if you family open one gift on Christmas Eve as these will be perfect for a friend, relative or significant other to wear on the night before Christmas! I've received a few pairs of pyjamas at Christmas and they have been some of the best gifts I've received ❤

Primark has some adorable pyjamas at the moment, including Disney, Friends and Harry Potter themed sets! If you know someone who loves Disney or is obsessed with Friends and pyjamas then this would be a great gift. They are so soft and look so cute on. I got this pair of Disney Miss Bunny pyjamas for £14 from Primark and I might end up buying myself some more over the Christmas holidays as they are just so cute and comfy! 

Primark is also doing some great Christmas themed pyjamas with all the festive colours and characters (including The Grinch), so if you want a family set of pyjamas or something more festive then check them out here

Bags 



Handbags, travel bags and cute little purses are a nice gift for someone special ❤

These bucket bags from Primark are great! I got mine a while ago but it has never let me down! It is a smallish bag but it actually fits so much inside. What I love is the chain handle instead of a normal handle. It adds something different to the bag and makes it more of a statement piece. This is a great gift for someone who needs to upgrade their day to day bag or if you know someone who needs a casual going out bag and likes a bag with a lot of room and zip.

If you are looking for a bag a bit bigger then check out River Island's website. They have some really cute bags for around £30. Check them out here. I've always found River Island's bag great quality and worth the price. So, if you are willing to spend a little more go and have a browse through their collection, they have so many to choose from!

❄❄❄

If you could receive any of these gifts for Christmas which would you want? Let me know in the comments below!

See you tomorrow for Day Ten of Blogmas

Amy x 



1 comment:

  1. This was so detailed and SO helpful! Lovely pieces, thank you so much for this post!! x

    ReplyDelete

Disqus Shortname

Comments system