Tuesday 11 December 2018

Blogmas Day 11: The Godiva Chocolate Advent Calendar

Hey Guys!

⭐Welcome to Day Eleven of Blogmas ⭐

I can't believe it's day 11 of Blogmas! It has gone by so quickly and I'm having so much fun! Being able to take part in Blogmas this year along with some amazing bloggers and getting to read their Christmas themed posts have been so fun and has really helped me get into the festive spirit 🎄

There are so many great Christmas advent calendars this year from chocolate calendars to dog/cat treat calendars, to makeup, perfume and gin (if you've read my pre-blogmas warm up you'll know about the best Gin advent calendars out this Christmas). 

I didn't plan on getting an advent calendar while I'm in Newcastle as my parents bought me one for when I'm back home, however, I actually won a Godiva Belgian Chocolate Christmas Calendar in a competition. I'm so excited as I've never had a luxury chocolate advent calendar before! It did get delivered a bit late but that just means more chocolate to eat at once haha! 

I think advent calendars are such a cute and fun way to countdown Christmas. Two years ago I had a Lacura one from Aldi with different creams and serums in and it was so fun getting to open a new window every day and seeing what face product I got to try out! 


The calendar is kind of designed like a book that you can open up. It is quite a thick calendar, so when you open it up you can have it standing upright showing all the little windows like in the photo above. I think it looks nicer having it opened up as you can see the Christmas scene inside  ❤

I love the design of the calendar with the gold, white and red theme. I think it is quite a classic Christmas colour scheme to go with. Most of the chocolate advent calendars I've had before aren't this fancy so I kind of want to keep the calendar even after Christmas as it looks so pretty ❣


Inside there is a varied selection of Belgian chocolates behind each window all designed as traditional Christmas decorations. You've got a Dark Chocolate Holly Leaf, Christmas Bells, Santa, Christmas Trees, a Christmas Star, White Chocolate Holly leaf and a chocolate wreath. They all look too good to eat ❤


Each chocolate is so cute! Because it arrived late I haven't caught up to window 11 but I will be eating all the ones I've missed out on today! 

If you haven't had Godiva Belgian Chocolate before then definitely treat yourself to a bar from the supermarket or go to the actual shop and get some Christmas chocolate treats. The chocolate is some of the best I've ever had! I first tried Godiva chocolate when my closest childhood friend Becki treated me to a few bars of Godiva for my 20th Birthday and it was lush ❤

 It isn't cheap but it's worth the quality!

Which chocolate Christmas advent calendar have you got this year? Let me know in the comments below! 

See you tomorrow for Day Twelve of Blogmas

Amy x 

1 comment:

  1. These are the fanciest advent chocolates I have ever seen hahaha! I definitely would like to try this chocolate!! x

    ReplyDelete

Disqus Shortname

Comments system