Saturday 11 February 2017

What's In My Shower?

Hey Guys!

Sorry that I didn't upload like usual on Wednesday I've been sick this week so I wasn't able to get out of bed, which is why I'm uploading on both Saturday and Sunday this week! Instead of showing you what I have in my bathroom I thought I would just show my shower as I have a lot of products. So I'll do a separate post about the rest of my bathroom another time :) 

These are the products I use every time I go in the shower. I know some people have different shampoo and conditioners they like to switch between, but as a student I can't afford to use three different shampoos so I just stick to the one I trust and the one that is best for my hair type. Therefore, there is not a lot of products to show in my shower other than these five products! 


Tresemme Luxurious Moisture Shampoo


I use the Tresemme Luxurious Moisture Shampoo for dry or dull hair because a while back around October and November I was dying my hair so it had really dry ends and needed refreshing therefore, ever since then I've been using it :) Even though I've had all my hair chopped off now I still use it so that I can maintain the moisture in my hair and hopefully prevent it from getting dry and limp like last time! Its quite an expensive shampoo compared to other brands but it was on offer when I purchased it from Boots so I can't complain haha! I know some people have alternate shampoo that they use but because I've only just cut my hair and I'm not dying it anymore I'm just sticking to this shampoo as its working really well. 

Tresemme Luxurious Moisture Conditioner


When I got the shampoo on offer in Boots I also got the matching Tresemme Luxurious Moisture Conditioner too as it was cheaper to get both, so I use both of them to maintain the moisture in the ends of my hair. I don't like to use the conditioner all the time because its only really necessary to use once a week with my hair. What I love about both these Tresemme products is how much product you get in the bottle for the price you pay. These are the best shampoo and conditioner I have used in a long time as it also helps reduce the grease when I have day two and day three hair :) 

Radox Feel Fabulous with Mango Mayhem Shower Gel 


I got given this shower gel in a gift set on my last birthday by one of my friends back home and for ages it just sat in my bathroom not being used because back home I was already going through shower gel I has been gifted from like 2 Christmas' ago haha! So when I moved to uni I thought I would bring the collection along and save some money as I wouldn't need to buy shower gel for ages :) Before using this I was using the Ted Baker Pink Scented Body Wash but that ran out quite quickly so I then moved onto Radox. I love how strong the scent for this shower gel its very fruity! I like using because it lasts for the first few hours after showering and doesn't just disappear when I leave the shower :) 

Nivea Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel


I have two different face washes that I use depending on how my skin is feeling or the time of day. So if I'm showering in the morning I'll probably use this gel wash as it isn't as harsh on my skin and considering I've just woken up I won't have any make up on that will need removing, so I only need to refresh my face :) This face wash is really gentle on my skin and hydrates my skin but doesn't add any excess oil. I like using it in the morning as it gives a perfect base for my make up after using moisturiser, serum and primer. They are all a great base for my foundation :)

Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 Face Wash 


If I'm showering at night or my skin looks like it needs a little extra work then I use the 3 in 1 face wash. I prefer to use it at night as I will have taken all my make up off and want to ensure I've cleansed my skin enough that there is nothing left :) Considering this face wash is 3 in 1 and it can either be a wash or scrub its great for the last step of my cleansing routine as its purifies and clears my pores of all the excess oil and impurities I've collected over the day. When I'm in the shower I like using it as a mask, so after I apply it I do other tasks like washing my body or shaving and then after about 5 minutes I will wash the mask off and my skin is so smooth afterwards! It doesn't cause my skin to dry out either!

What are the products that you constantly use in the shower? My favourite is my Mango Mayhem shower gel :)

See you tomorrow lovelies! 

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system