Wednesday 22 February 2017

My Productive Playlist

Hey Guys!

For any student being productive is very important and maintaining the motivation to do work is hard for the majority of people, so I thought I would share with you guys what I do to keep myself productive when I'm doing my uni work.

In the second week back at university it was the time everyone had exams and essays to complete before moving on to semester two , so we were all busy trying to get all our revision and essays completed in time for the deadlines. Therefore, in this time our productivity levels needed to be at their highest and I'm the worst for getting distracted and procrastinating, so I solved this problem by having a music playlist. Since then when I've needed to be productive and get work done for deadlines I have my upbeat playlist and it keeps me focused. Obviously music won't work for everyone because it can be quite distracting but for me and my methods its very helpful! 


#1 Don't Recall by K.A.R.D
#2 I Wait by DAY6
#3 Chase Me by Dreamcatcher
#4 Hobgoblin by CLC
#5 Tell Me Now by Steel
#6 Lean On Me by Kasper
#7 Pretty Pretty by Pentagon
#8 Yes No Maybe by Suzy
#9 Cave Me In by Gallant x Tablo x Eric Nam
#10 Rookie by Red Velvet
#11 What 2 Do by Dean
#12 Yesterday by Block B 
#13 You Were Beautiful by DAY6 
#14 My First and Last by NCT DREAM
#15 Not Today by BTS
#16 Spring Day by BTS
#17 Home by Ailee Feat. Yoonmirae
#18 Kiss On The Lips by Melody Day 
#19 Touch by Little Mix 
#20 You Don't Know Me by Jax Jones ft. Raye
#21 I Got Love by Taeyeon
#22 Excuse Me by AOA
#23 Highlight by Seventeen
#24 Drive by Jay Park
#25 Don't Speak by Far East Movement ft. Tiffany & King Chain
#26 Chained To The Rhythm by Katy Perry
#27 Castle by Halsey
#28 Paris by Chainsmokers
#29 Bing Bing by AOA
#30 Shape Of You by Ed Sheeran
#31 Call On Me by Starley ft Ryan Riback
#32 Oh Na Na by K.A.R.D

The music I choose has to be upbeat and lively so that it keeps me motivated and awake to carry on! 

What do you do when you are trying to be productive?

See you on Sunday my lovelies!

Amy xx

If you haven't already please go and check out my BlogLovin' profile and give it a follow if you want to be updated with my latest posts  

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system