Monday 20 February 2017

Updating My Blog | Name and Image

Hey Guys!

The past couple of weeks I've been in the process of renovating my blog and updating the layout, colour scheme, changing the name and image. For a while I've wanted to create a new blog name that was more unique and meaningful to me and relate to the content I publish on my blog.

Therefore, on Tuesday 21st February 2017 at 12am my blog will be back online and will be updated to the new look! I'm excited for you guys to see the updates and the new name that will be revealed. Its not the biggest change but I feel like this renovation is motivating and is giving me a lot more inspiration for future blog posts  

I hope you guys like the new updated version of my blog and the new name when its all revealed :)

Love you guys!

See you at 12am for the reveal ♡ 


Amy xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system