Sunday 12 February 2017

Boosting Skin Hydration | Innisfree Capsule Recipes

Hey Guys!

I thought I would share with you guys how I've been trying to maintain the moisture in my skin and suggest some products you could try if you struggle with the same problems. I have combination skin, I have oily skin around my t-zone and the rest of my face has dry areas and considering its winter here in the UK my skin has been drying out much faster than usual. So, this week I've been trying to re-hydrate the moisture in my skin and maintain its condition. To boost my skins hydration I've been using these three capsule recipe face masks sent from my friend in Korea. 


You will recognise the Volcanic Pore Clay Mask from my favourites post but I haven't spoke about the other two before. They all have different properties that care for different areas of my skin and are great for if your having a bad day with your skin. 

Aloe and Bija Capsule Recipe Pack 


This mask is a sleeping mask. So after doing your usual night time cleansing routine you put the face mask all over your face just like a normal face mask but instead of removing it after 10 to 20 minutes you leave it on over night and when you go to wash your face the next morning you remove it all. It is a translucent gel type face mask and somewhat dries so none of the mask stains your pillow and its really easy to remove. It leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft the next day. This sleeping mask is great for soothing skin problems like recent breaks outs or impurities as the Aloe property heels the broken skin. Its very gentle and due to having both Aloe Vera leaf juice and leaf extract is has very strong healing powers for your skin. I have both scars and impurities in particular areas of my face so this mask is great for healing the broken skin and re-hydrating the troubled areas, regenerating the skin. 

Green Tea Capsule Recipe Pack


This mask is also a sleeping mask like the previous capsule. I actually really like these sleeping packs as you can just quickly put it on before bed and it does all the work while your sleeping, so you don't have to wait for ages to remove it and then do the rest of your cleansing routine! This face mask is a moisturising mask which is perfect to boosting skin hydration! This mask is best when it has been in the fridge as apparently it absorbs into the skin and its properties are activated more effectively. This mask isn't translucent like the previous mask and has a sherbet type texture but it doesn't stain your pillow either. The green tea water is great at re-generating the skin and sets a great base for the next day. This week I've been suffering with really dry skin so after using this a couple of times by skin is back to its normal condition :)

Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Recipe Mask


Unlike the previous two masks this capsule pack is an ordinary face mask that you just leave on for 10 minutes and then remove with a wet cloth. This mask's properties are better at cleaning out pores and clearing impurities rather than moisturising the skin, but I think its an essential step to clear out your pores and impurities for the moisture in the other sleeping masks to fully absorb into my skin. If my pores are clogged with dirt and oil then the moisture from the masks and other products isn't going make a difference. As its a clay mask its great at absorbing the sebum in my skin to clear out my pores, so they can re-hydrated. 

All these face masks are great for boosting the hydration and moisture in my skin so that its healthier. Looking after your skin is very important and ensuring that it is moisturised is essential! 

What do you guys use to help keep your face hydrated and healthy?

See you on Wednesday my lovelies!

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system