Tuesday 21 February 2017

Say Hello to 'Fleur du Belle' ♡

The Birth of Fleur du Belle  

My updated blog is finally up and live for you guys to see! Thank you for coming back and seeing what changes I made to my blog  

I changed the name to 'Fleur du Belle' because it has more meaning and relation to the content I produce on my blog than my previous name. My blog is a space where I share my ideas, thoughts and tips on various topics and by being a very optimistic and positive person I try and portray that in my content. Therefore, by changing my blog name it reflects more about me. Fleur du Belle means 'Beautiful Flower' in French which is why I chose this new name for my blog. 50 Shades of Blush wasn't meaningful to me and I have so much passion for writing that I wanted a blog name that was unique and something I find meaning in  

Like flowers people grow and bloom to become themselves and every one of them is beautiful. Some take longer to bloom than others but all of them are beautiful in the end. It doesn't matter how long it takes your to grow the end result is always beautiful!  I try and be as positive as possible so this new name and update brings a lot more positivity to my blog which motivates me to become more passionate  

See you on Wednesday lovelies!  

Amy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system