Wednesday 16 July 2014

Review of the Remington Curl Create Curling Wand












Remington Curl Create Curling Wand | £16.59


I've never owned a curling wand before so I'm not the expert with using them, however I'm so glad I now own one. It is so handy for quick curls and really light so I can pack it for travelling and not worry about it being to heavy.

I purchased the Remington Curl Create Curling Wand because I wanted to do my hair for prom and use a curling wand for cute tight curls, however I didn't use the curling wand in the end and just straightened my hair but I don't regret buying it. I own Remington straighteners and use it regularly so I know that they are a reliable brand. So far they have done well and for the price I brought them at I'm happy. On the box it states it has 4x protection and it furthermore says that the wand has ceramic coating to reduce heat damage and features ionic conditioning to lock in moisture which I have noticed. Even though most of the time I use heat protectant anyway I have noticed that it hasn't left my hair brittle or dry on the ends like other styling tools have.

It is taking a while to get used to and get the hang of using it fast without burning myself however I much prefer using this wand to using a hair tong because the curls are so much smaller and bouncier!

If you are looking for a relatively cheap curling wand that is effective I recommend this one!

 
See you soon lovelies!
Amy x

2 comments:

  1. We love curling wands; they create a great natural look. They become easier to use once you've used a few times :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting! I'll become a pro at using them soon :D

      Delete

Disqus Shortname

Comments system