Tuesday 15 July 2014

Best friends, Madame Tussards and Shopping!


After prom my best friends and I went on a trip to London and it was incredible. Now that we have finished school and our GCSE's are all over we are all going our own way and going to different colleges and sixth forms, so we won't see each other everyday and will only see each other maybe a couple of times a month. So, we decided to go away and spend sometime together before a complete change. I wish we could have stayed longer and done more but we could only visit for 2 days. I love visiting London there is so much to do and see and hopefully I will be visiting again soon.

Here are a few photos from our trip:


 
On the first day we spent most of our time shopping down Oxford and Regent Street going into shops like Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Zara, Forver21, H&M and the Disney Shop (my all time fav!) Topshop even had a restaurant, cake and bubbleology counter which I didn't expect.

When we visited Covent Garden in the evening there were so many adorable stalls where we saw so many different handmade crafts such as these flower head garlands and soaps.
 

 After strolling around Covent Garden and around the cute stalls and market we went for dinner at Wagamama. I've wanted to try wagamamas for so long so finally I got to! I ordered the Chicken Ramen which was amazing. They put so much in the bowl it was impossible to finish but it was the best ramen I've had. Alice also recommended the peach iced tea and oh my it was yummy!
 
Alice and Bryony

Me and Sammy

On our second day we visited Madame Tussards and it was better than I expected. Even though it was really busy we managed to get around and see everything. The Chamber of Horrors and Scream was scarier than I anticipated, even though it was just live actors jumping out at you I have never screamed so much, I enjoyed it though. If you visit London I would recommend going to Madame Tussards!

 
Go and visit Alice and Bryony's blogs here:
 
 
See you soon lovelies!
Amy x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system