Saturday 12 July 2014

Prom 2014


On Friday 4th July my year had our prom at Alton Towers Hotel Resort and it was an amazing night! Everybody looked stunning and there were so many different dresses of different colours and designs and not one person wore the same dress so that was good!


Outfit:

Dress: London Ice Storm by Elegance Special Occasions in Royal Blue | I purchased from Jo who owns Deaville Designs a special occasion wear business | £140
Shoes: Catwalk open toe platform sandal heels | 5inch
Earrings: Accessorize
Necklace: Accessorize
Clutch: Unknown Brand

 Make Up: I don't know all the make up products used on my face because somebody did my make up for me but most of them were from the Estee Lauder Double Wear Collection.

Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Foundation
Concealer: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
Powder: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Powder
Mascara: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Volume + Lift Mascara
Eyeliner: Double Wear Stay-In-Place Eye Pencil
Blush: Unknown
Lipstick: Unknown
Lip Gloss: Unknown
Eye Shadow Base: Estee Lauder Pure Colour | Pink Flash Shimmer
Eye Shadow Crease: Estee Lauder Pure Colour | Enchanted Forest Shimmer
Eye Shadow Middle/Crease: Estee Lauder Pure Colour | Tempting Mocha Shimmer .

Nails:
Done by 'Beautifulnails Byhelen' who is a local nail technician. I had a gel french manicure for my nails because I wanted something simple and natural so not to overdo it.





If you want to see more photos from my prom go over to my Instagram: http://instagram.com/amy3harris


See you soon lovelies!
Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system