Friday 18 July 2014

Interview with Gracie Francesca

 
I had the pleasure of interviewing the lovely Grace from the well known YouTube channel and blog the 'uglyfaceofbeauty'.
 
 
1. Why did you start YouTube?
 
I was bored and I needed something creative to do. It sort of just happened.
 
2. What is the best thing about YouTube?
 
Connecting with people and inspiring young girls.
 
3. Who inspires you the most?
 
People telling me I've helped them and they've carried on because of my story.
 
4. How do you come up with ideas for videos?
 
Everyday life really. I'm inspired by the most random things. Mainly street style and other women in the world.
 
5. If you hadn't started YouTube what do you think you would be doing?
 
I have absolutely no idea. I would like to think something else creative but a part of me things I would slightly be off the rails haha.
 
6. What would you change about YouTube?
 
The anonymity & the hate. Although it doesn't bother me that much anymore, I just don't like cowards.
 
7. What advice would you give to people starting YouTube?
 
Be yourself, stay true to you, remember who you are and remember where you came from. Know your audience and have a passion for what you do.
 
8. Does YouTube sometimes get too much?
 
Yes.. I crash and burn every few months and I need a few days break.
 
9. What would you change about your channel?
 
Erm, probably the background. I would love a more professional set up.
 
10. Which one is your favourite, blogging or vlogging?
 
It all depends on how I feel. Right now I love blogging!
 
11. Lipstick or Lipgloss?
 
Lipstick! Orrrrr, a mixture of both if I can be cheeky and cheat lol.
 
12. Bright coloured or plain coloured tops?
 
Both. I don't ever stick to the same thing.
 
13. Favourite make up brand?
 
MAC.. How cliche!
 
14. Favourite clothing brand?
 
Asos & Topshop!
 
15. Favourite time of year?
 
Spring mornings and summer nights.. However I do like listening to the rain and snuggling up in bed. I can't decide. 
 
16. Whats your favourite quote?
 
I can never answer this question because I literally love SO many. One that always sticks with me is "Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect"
 
17. When you go to Turkey what is your favourite thing to do?
 
Lounge around and sunbathe lol. Is that bad?
 
18. If you were stranded on a desert island what 5  beauty products would you take?
 
How can you ask me this lol? Mac fix+, Nivea body moisturiser, a VS body mist, white nail polish andddd my dream sleep cream by this works.
 
19. What is the most important thing you would tell your subscribers?
 
Remember that social media life is not always real life. Don't believe the hype! 

 Go and check out Grace's blog and YouTube channel:



See you soon lovelies!
Amy x




2 comments:

  1. Hey Doll!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, click this link to my page to read all about it: LOLFashionBeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    Love your blog!

    Laura Rachel | LOLFashionBeauty.blogspot.com | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me, I really appreciate it! :D

      I love your blog too!

      Amy Harris xx

      Delete

Disqus Shortname

Comments system