Sunday 6 October 2013

The Movie Tag

1. Favourite romantic movie
There are so many romantic movies that I love but my favourite two would have to be 'Titanic' and 'The Notebook' the relationships and situations in both films are overwhelming!





















2. Favourite comedy movie 
My favourite comedy movie has to be 'Rush Hour 3', Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan make the film, it wouldn't be the same without them two!


3. Favourite sad movie 
My favourite sad movie would definitely have to be 'Marley and Me'  everytime I watch it I never fail to cry especially at the ending!


4. Favourite Disney movie 
I have two many favourite Disney movies so I've had to pick my favourite 3. Which are 'Cinderella', 'The Little Mermaid' and 'Tangled'. They are such good films and never fail to make me smile, cry and laugh!





5. Favourite action movie
My favourite action movies has to be 'Skyfall' and 'The Dark Knight Rises', I love them both, they are full of tension tight moments and dramatic.



























6. Favourite sci-fi movie

My favourite sci-fi movie has to be 'Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones'. Words cannot describe how much I love this movie! Everything about it is amazing! 



7. Favourite horror movie
My favourite horror movie is 'Scream' even though so many people had told me how scary it is when I watched it I didn't find it that bad.


8. Favourite animated movie 
My favourite animated movie my all time has to be 'Anastasia'. I am in love with this movie! I  love the characters in it and the adventure Anastasia goes on to find out who she actually is and to find her grandmother and then to find love on the way! I have to say I love the song 'Once Upon A December' especially when it is showing a flash back of her past!


9. Favourite adventure movie
I love so many adventure movies! However, my favourite two would have to be 'Avengers Assemble' and' The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones' they are incredible! The action and drama that happens in both of them is extreme and the adventure they all went on in each film was fantastic!


























10. Favourite history movie  
My all time favourite history movie is 'Birdsong'! I love the character Stephen Wraysford and all the pressure, threat, experinece and disaster of the war were brought to life in this film!


11. Favourite family movie 
My favourite family movie has to be without a doubt 'The Rise Of The Guardians'! That film is a feel good film and makes me want to leap with joy!


12. Favourite christmas film 
Everybody loves Christmas Films and I have to say one of my favourite films by far has to be 'Elf'. It is the best feel good movie for Chistmas! This movie makes Christmas for me! I love watching it on Christmas Eve.


13. Favourite musical movie
I have watched a lot of musical movies especially with my mum and grandma however, my all time favourite is 'Funny Girl'! The music is incredible I have all the music on my iPod, the storyline is brilliant and Barbra Streisand makes the move for me 100%. 


14. Favourite fantasy/action film 
My favourite fantasy/action film has to be 'Snow White and The Huntsman'! By far an amazing twist on the classic fairytale of Snow White and The seven Dwarfs! I loved Kristen Stewart and Chris Hemsworth they were incredible!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system