Sunday 29 September 2013

Some new purchases

Yesterday my best friend and I decided to go shopping to Westfield and decided to spend some pennies!

First I went into New look and their Autumn collection is amazing! It took me forever to choose what to buy, there were just too many jumpers and tops I wanted. Eventually I got it down to one jumper and I love it! The wool is so soft and it is so comfortable. 





We then went into Topshop and there are so many stunning tops in their range at the moment. I tried on a black lace top and the white flower lace top below, but decided to go with the white one because it suited me much better than the black one. What I love about this top is the flower pattern and the slightly see through back.







After going into Topshop, we strolled past H&M and decided to have a browse. I couldn't really find anything in the sale but found this really comfy basics long sleeve top. I've been looking for a long sleeve top in a natural colour for ages and finally found one yesterday.





Going past the aroma shop I knew I had to go in, so went over to the Yankee candles and the smell was overwhelming. There we so many mixed smells of autumn, summer, winter and fruity fragrances. I brought the spring range candle called 'Honey Blossom'. It smells amazing! I'm definitely going to have to buy the jar!


Going into River Island I wasn't really looking for anything in particular so just wandered around until I saw these midi rings and I knew I had to buy them! I have been looking for a midi ring for ages. It feels really weird due to the fact you feel you have a ring on that is too small and is going to fall off but I love it and I'm sure I'll get used to it. 



Overall I'd say money well spend!

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system