Wednesday 30 October 2013

Conor Maynard's Book Signing


Yesterday on Tuesday 29th October 2013 I met Conor Maynard at his book signing in Derby Westfield Shopping Centre. I went to the event with my two friends and we had such a good time! 
When he arrived (early) everyone just stood up from sitting down in this sectioned off area and girls started screaming and crying and for once I managed to contain my joy and not get emotional but I couldn't stop shaking.  It was weird with all the camera people looking at you with all these cameras and all these security men around but it was so fun! Conor even made us all sing happy birthday to a girl called Natalie which was really cute!

I thought that I might have to queue for hours but I was at the front of the queue half an hour into the event. When I was near the front  I was shaking and didn't know how to react and what to say but when I got to him it was so normal and I asked him how he was and it was as if I was talking to a friend. We had a hug and a picture and he even asked my friend to design him some shoes because he loved the ones she had designed for herself. I loved every moment and Conor Maynard is so lovely.  He is obviously very busy and had to get through so many other people so I had to say bye and hurry off but I hope I'll get to see him again!
It was so much fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system