Sunday 20 October 2013

My Make up Routine

So the other day I was thinking about how long it takes me to do my make up everyday, and seeing how I don't actually use many products it takes me forever to do my make up! Most of the time I wear the same beauty products but occasionally I will mix it up a bit depending if I want a change or if I fancy trying a new product. I tend to go for a natural look but I like to add a bit of colour too!



I used to wear foundation everyday but recently I've wanted to use less on my face and let it breath so I've just been using a pressed powder as the base to my make up.


Face:
Moisturiser: Nivea Daily Essentials Refreshing Soft Moisturising Cream




Powder: Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Pink Blossom (002)




 Contour: MUA: The Artiste Collection- Multi-Use Palette: Bronzed 



Blush: MUA: The Artiste Collection- Multi-Use Palette: Pink Sparkle Blush









Eyes:
Eye-shadow #1 (base): Seventeen Plum Pudding Trio: Lightest Shade



Eye-Shadow #2 (Corner and Crease): MUA: The Artiste Collection- Multi-Use Palette: Chocolate/Cookie Eye-shadow



Eye-Shadow #3 (Lower Lash line and corner): MUA: The Artiste Collection- Multi-Use Palette: Mocca Eye-Shadow































Eye-liner: Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in Jet Black (061)







Mascara: Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Mascara in Black (001)




Lips:
Lip balm: Vaseline Lip Therapy: Cocoa Butter 


Lip Stick #1: Rimmel London Sweetie Lipstick (014)


Lipstick #2: Avon Sparkling Warm Rose Sample Lipstick





























Brushes I use:


1. MUA Powder Brush
2. Real Techniques Pointed Foundation Brush
3. Real Techniques Buffing Brush  
4. H&M Contour Brush
5. Real Techniques Contour Brush 
6. Real Techniques Detailer Brush


Finished Look! 

I don't normally wear my glasses but my eyes have been a bit blurry recently!
Jumper from New Look


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system