Saturday 24 June 2017

Where Have I Been?

Hey Guys!

Sorry that I've been gone for so long and for not uploading any content in the last couple of weeks! 

As most of you know from May to June it is exams and final assignment period at university, so I was really busy finishing all my last assignments and making sure I'd completed all the work that needed to be handed in. I also spent a lot of my time celebrating the end of my first year at university with all my friends and just enjoying my time of freedom from assignments and readings haha! 

But while I've been gone a lot has been going on. I've finished my first year at Newcastle University, my flatmates and I have moved out of our university accommodation and we are due to get the keys for our new house on the 19th July, I've come back to my home town for summer to see all my family and friends and now its time to mentally prepare for the second year of university!   

I've got some fun blog posts planned for this summer which I can't wait to share with you guys and I've got some summer goals I want to document on here. So my usual posting days will be the same, Wednesdays and Sundays at 6pm. I look forward to sharing some new content with you guys! 

See you tomorrow my lovelies for a new post!  

Amy xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system