Wednesday 17 May 2017

Spring Playlist | 2017

Hey Guys!

I've done quite a few playlists on my blog now so I guess it doesn't really need an introduction anymore as you will know by now that I love listening to music as it keeps me motivated and productive ❤At the moment everyone is busy doing essays and exams at uni, so this playlist is helping me keep focused on completing all my essays to be submitted in these next two weeks!
365 Fresh - Triple H 
Try - Jimin Park
Spring Rain - BoA
Dirty Diana - Michael Jackson
The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back - Shawn Mendes
Southern Nights - Glen Campbell 
Brandy (You're A Fine Girl) - Looking Glass
Symphony - Clean Bandit ft. Zara Larsson
Escape (The Pina Colada Song) - Rupert Holmes 
Hooked On A Feeling - Blue Swede
The Chain - Fleetwood Mac 
Only U - Yu Seong Woo 
Surprise - BUMKEY ft. Beenzino
New Face - PSY
Hey Ma - J Balvin & Pitbull ft. Camila Cabello
NiNaNo - Minzy
Really Really - WINNER
Fool - WINNER
Galaway Girl - Ed Sheeran 
Perfect - Ed Sheeran 
Everyday - Ariana Grande
Blue Moon - Hyolyn x Changmo
Shangri- La - Vixx
Now, We - Lovelyz
What If I Said - Luhan
Dream In A Dream - Ten 
Bitches N Marijuana - Chris Brown
Trouble - Offaiah
No More Sad Songs - Little Mix ft. Machine Gun Kelly
No Lie - Sean Paul ft Dua Lipa 
Swalla - Jason Derulo ft Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign
Skin - Rag 'n' Bone Man
So Good - Zara Larsson ft Ty Dolla $ign
Ciao Adios - Anna Marie 
First Time - Ellie Goulding ft Kygo

If there are any songs you suggest adding to my playlist let me know in the comments below! Also, I recommend listening to The Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 soundtrack! It's great :)

See you on Sunday my lovelies! 

Amy xx 

1 comment:

  1. Check out Despacito by Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee (ft Justin Bieber). It's still good despite the Bieber! Its a brill summer hols tune. Delete Chris Brown from your playlist, you know I'm not a fan! Also, listen out for Miley Cyrus's new one, its called Malibu. It's a "grower"! xx

    ReplyDelete

Disqus Shortname

Comments system