Wednesday 3 May 2017

L'Oreal Pure Clay: Purity Mask | Review

Hey Guys!

I've tried quite a few different face masks and face sheets and most that I've tried I've really liked and this one hasn't disappointed either! You have probably seen this brand on the TV or on social media advertisements as its been quite a big campaign! Other than this version there are also two others types that focus on other areas of your face   

The range includes L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay: Detox Mask, L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay: Glow Mask and L'Oreal Paris Clay: Purity Mask. I chose the Purity Mask because I wanted to focus on purifying my pores and helping clean up my blemishes and oily skin. This mask focuses on 'leaving skin purified, matte looking, without drying it out' and its purifying properties come from the Eucalyptus extract enriched in the formula. 


I'm really happy with this face mask! The information L'Oreal give on the website about the product's outcome and what it aims to do is very close to the results I've obtained from using this face mask!  

It has helped to clear up several blemishes around my jaw line and cleared them without leaving dry patches like some face masks I've used. Other masks dry out my blemishes and then the troubled area gets really dry and cracked where as, with this purity mask it just reduces the inflammation and makes them smaller so they go away a few days later with no hassle. 

It has a really smooth application and you don't need a lot of the product to cover your face, its a small amount and a quick process! It takes literally 5 minutes to dry which is a bonus when you have a busy schedule and don't have time to sit around waiting for a face mask to dry. I get really impatient waiting for face masks to dry especially when I want to go to bed, so having a face mask that is fast and easy to remove is great!

However, it hasn't really helped with my excess oil and I'm not sure if its because I'm not using it enough. It says to use it 2-3 times a week but so far I've only been using it once or twice a week, so I wonder if I try using it more often I'll see better results for my oily skin. It is also quite a small container/tub, so you don't get as much product as I thought you would but thankfully you only need a small amount each time you use it so it isn't too bad for the price you pay!

I rate this product 8/10, there could be some adjustments to the product but other than the small packaging I think its great! Its quick, easy and affordable compared to other face masks in the market! 

What is your favourite face mask? Let me know in the comments below!

See you on Sunday my lovelies!  

Amy xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system