Wednesday 21 December 2016

Christmas Playlist 2016

Hey Guys!

Seeing as its December and the days are counting down to Christmas I wanted to share my Christmas playlist with you guys. I love Christmas and my Christmas playlist is the best other than the food haha :p For Christmas I fly out to Lanzarote with my family every year which is a 4 hour flight so, I like a good Christmas playlist to help pass time until we arrive :)


#1 Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande 
#2 Confession Song by GOT7 
#3 All I Want For Christmas is You by Mariah Carey
#4 Baby It's Cold Outside by Michael Buble and Idina Menzel
#5 Dear Santa by TTS 
#6 It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas by Michael Buble 
#7 Last Christmas by Wham! 
#8 Miracles of December by EXO
#9 Colorful by SHINee
#10 I Do I Do by Secret
#11 Love Wishes by Starship Planet 2016
#12 Fairytale of New York by The Pogues feat. Kirsty MacColl
#13 Santa Clause Is Coming To Town by The Jackson 5
#14 Somewhere Only We Know by Lily Allen 
#15 Half The World Away by Aurora 
#16 Driving Home For Christmas by Chris Rea 
#17 Santa Baby Kylie Minogue 
#18 I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause by The Ronettes 
#19 White Christmas by Darlene Love 
#20 Frosty The Snowman by The Ronettes 
#21 Sleigh Ride by The Ronettes 
#22 Winter Wonderland by Darlene Love 

What are your favourite Christmas songs?

See you soon lovelies!

Amy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system