Sunday 4 December 2016

5 Things I'm Grateful For

Hey Guys!

Recently my family and I lost a loved one who was very close to our hearts, and as we were processing this sad news it made me think about how all of us are grateful for something and should be posiitve about what we do have and not what we don't have. So, I thought I would share with you guys what I'm grateful for :) 

#1 I'm grateful for my family. I honestly couldn't ask for a better family, we are all so close and I've grown up seeing them every day or on a weekly basis, so being apart from them at univeristy is very hard! But we are still as close as ever! And I love being so close to my parents. I'm an only child so I grew up being very close to them and had their undivided attention. My parents have done a lot for me and I wouldn't be who I am today without them :) my family are the greatest people I know and I wouldn't change them for the world!





























  #2 Having such great friends! Whether its my friends back home or my new friends here in Newcastle they are all amazing! I couldn't ask for better people to be in my life and I've been lucky to be able to find such great people :) My best friend has always been there for 8 years and I'm so grateful for having her in my life - we may be in different cities but we are still just as close!






















  #3 I'm grateful for warm clothes :p Its so cold up here in Newcastle! I'm not the best person for dealing with cold conditions and I hate the winter more than anything so I'm very grateful for woolly jumpers, fluffy socks and bobble hats :)


#4 Being able to travel abroad at Christmas. Every year in December my family travel to Lanzarote and we spend a week there celebrating and having a mini holiday. So instead of sitting at home watching Christmas movies and eating Christmas pudding I'll be sunbathing by the pool feeling stuffed from eating all my Christmas dinner on the terrace haha :P I'm very lucky to be able to go away at Christmas and have a vacation with my family!



#5 Having the opportunity to go to University. I've been very lucky to be able to go to Newcastle University and have the money and support that I have. Some people in other parts of the world aren't as lucky and can't even get the basic education so I'm very grateful for the fact that I can go to univeristy and in such a great city as well :)


What are you grateful for? Let me know in the comments below!

See you soon lovelies!

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system