Sunday 20 August 2017

Pukka Herbs | Review

Hey Guys!

I'm a huge fan of drinking green tea in the morning and never miss a day, so when I got given Pukka samples I was keen to try them out and see if they are as great as they claim! I've never tried Pukka before but I do know they are quite a trusted brand and that they have a mission to inspire change and reduce their carbon foot print, while producing great products!


I got given four packets and in each pack there were two tea bags to use. So I could try each tea twice and have a better verdict before choosing my favourite  

First of all I loved the packaging! It's much more unique and inviting than most natural tea products I've used and I'm very big on packaging. Packaging could literally encourage me to buy anything even if it was the most pointless thing like floss. So bonus points for the design and the information it gives you as well, like the pronunciation and meaning, what the individual tea is supposed to achieve and all the ingredients and important facts about the production of their range.

On their website they claim its also organic, vegetarian, wheat free, dairy free, nut free, caffeine free, vegan, gluten free, soya free and kosher so its great for anybody on any sort of diet or religious belief. Whether your vegan, allergic to nuts or dairy! So they are fit for all parts of the market. I would happily recommend them to anybody :)

The one thing I don't like, and this is with most herb type products, is that towards the end of the drink there are bits from the teabag that have rested at the bottom and they are really bitter if you end up drinking them. So I do have to leave some when I've finished. They have quite a strong scent as well so they can be a little overpowering if you aren't big on strong scents of herbs!

Pukka Detox - a clean fusion of organic aniseed, fennel and cardamon


Pukka Detox with Lemon - A lemony spring of organic aniseed, fennel and cardamom


Pukka Ginseng Matcha Green - Organic whole leaf green tea with a zip of red ginseng ad pure green matcha 


Pukka Cleanse - A radiant blend of organic nettle, fennel and peppermint 


The price isn't as expensive as I thought it would be either. One box is £2.49 plus postage and package which isn't too bad. It is quite affordable. When I first saw the brand I thought it would be a very expensive product, especially for myself who is a student on a low income but its not bad! In each box you get 20 sachets. 

Out of all the samples my favourite was Ginseng Matcha Green! It was a range of tea I hadn't tried before and at first I wasn't particularly sure I would like it as I'm not big on matcha but it was the best! If I was to choose one of the herb teas to buy a full box it would be this type. 

If you are a big green tea drinker like myself and want something different to try that isn't you average supermarket green tea then check Pukka out. They do a huge range and you can send for samples choosing from 10 different blends to try out  

Follow the links to find out more!

What is your favourite hot beverage? Let me know in the comments :)

See you on Wednesday lovelies!

Amy xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system