Sunday 9 July 2017

Simple Kind To Skin: Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser | First Impression

Hey Guys!

In a previous post I spoke about a recent Boots haul and how I was planning on doing a few first impression posts to see if any of the products I bought were as good as I would hope, so here we are!

 Recently I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos where Simple have been discussing their products and how they #makeup4makeup, so after not using any Simple skin care for a while I thought it was about time I tried them out again and see if my skin has changed. Around four years ago I was using their sensitive skin moisturiser when I had an allergic reaction on my cheek and neck, so since then I was really put off and any Simple product I refused to buy but I'm willing to give them a go again! And it was on offer in Boots, so I can't complain!  


I've never used a foaming cleanser before as I've always stuck to both face scrubs and face gels from Nivea or Garnier, so I got a bit excited when it came to washing my face. I love face washes that have a pump as its just much cleaner and easier to dispense and the product doesn't get all around the cap :) So I undertook my usual night time cleansing routine and then it came to using my new face cleanser. 

The first thing I noticed was the pump lets out a lot of product. On the bottle it said to use two pumps each time, but when I did exactly that a lot was dispensed and a bit too much for me. I only need a small amount to cleanse my face as I've already removed all my make up with wipes and micellar water. Therefore, I don't think next time I'l need to use two pumps worth, I think even half a pump would be enough, so least now I know to be a little less generous and be stricter on the amount I use. 

I really liked how the product lathered up in my hands before applying to my face, some products I've used in the past like the Nivea Gel Face Wash doesn't lather up that great so most of the product just slips off your hand, but this was great! No product went to waste  

It doesn't have a strong fragrance and it seemed unscented to me, which is good for a sensitive skin care range as I know a large quantity of scented skin care products react with the skin. It appears to be a very gentle face cleanser and isn't harsh on the sensitive areas of my face neither drying out my nose or forehead. 


My skin felt very smooth afterwards and appeared to be thoroughly cleansed! It wasn't a very stubborn product to wash off either. I know some face scrubs can be really hard to wash off which leads to the skin getting very aggravated but  because this is a foam cleansing face wash it comes off so easily and doesn't take much effort :) 

After completing my night time cleansing routine I went to sleep and the next day my skin looked a lot brighter which hopefully was due to this new face wash! 

Overall, I'm impressed with how well a foaming cleanser works better than a gel type face wash :) I'm glad I picked this up instead of the usual face cleansers I buy! Simple have won me back :)

 What is your favourite face cleanser?  

See you on Wednesday my lovelies!

Amy xx

1 comment:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system