Saturday 29 October 2016

Halloween With Sammydress

Hey Guys!

Struggling to find some good inspiration for this Halloween? Me too! So I thought I would create a list of ideas for you guys so that you can get some inspiration on what to wear this Monday :) Sorry for such a late post, but if your anything like me you will plan for Halloween very late haha!

Today I've collaborated with Sammydress to give you 4 ideas for your Halloween costumes this Monday! :)





Idea #1


PU Leather Fan-Shaped Halloween Bat Earrings | £1.79

If your looking for a cheap, simple and easy costume this is for you! By wearing some simple black bat earrings you can pair them with anything black, whether its a black dress or a collection of black clothing. At Halloween you don't necessarily need to go all out and spend 5 hours applying make up to look great. Wearing something simple can work to! If I as to wear these I would wear a black dress and black boots with dark and dull make up, then if you want to go a little bit further add a black cape or a black coat to drape over your shoulders. 

Idea #2


Mini Long Sleeve Halloween Hoodie Dress | £9.28

If you prefer not to go out at Halloween and like the comforts of your own home where you can watch scary movies on the sofa with popcorn then this is a great idea! Instead of feeling the need to dress up even in your own home you can invest in something like this Halloween hoodie where you can egg up on the sofa and stay comfy and cosy all night! If I decide to stay in this will be me! Snuggled up in an oversized hoodie watching scary movies and hiding behind a pillow :P 

Idea #3 


Faux Gem Skull Choker Necklace | £2.08

I love this choker necklace! I'd prefer it without the skull but considering its Halloween its kind of necessary :P With this item I would pair it with either a long or short black dress with some texture like ruffles or pleats, and then add other items like gold earrings (to match the gold detail on the choker), red nails and a pair of red heels. If your able to I would also try and turn my face into a sugar skull. If you search sugar skull face paint or make up on pinterest there are some great ideas that could inspire you on designs! If not just stick to dark and simple make up :) 

Idea #4


24 PCS Skull Halloween Nail Art Fake Nails | £3.22
These are awesome for Halloween and seeing as they are fake nails you can pop them on and off whenever you want. For this idea I would pair these nails with a pumpkin costume or a white dress. If you can find an inexpensive pumpkin costume I would wear these nails and jazz it up a bit with some dark make up and orange eye shadow to give the different colour contrasts. If you can't find a pumpkin costume, I'd choose a white dress where I could tear the bottom so that it appeared ripped and then find a flower crown (one from a festival preferably) and use that as a head piece. With this look you could appear similar to the The Corpse Bride in Tim Burton's animated movie :) Paired with these nails it would look great!
:
I hope these ideas gave you some inspiration for this years Halloween :)

Let me know what you think and leave comments below or tweet me if you have any questions!

See you soon lovelies!

Amy xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system