Sunday 30 October 2016

Fall/Winter Playlist 2016

Hey Guys!

Every now and then I like to upload the playlist I'm listening to on my phone to share with you guys some old and new tunes I'm loving! If your anything like me music can affect my mood a lot and the songs I like fluctuate all the time, because like a lot of people I listen to one song constantly and after excessively listening to it I get bored and move on to a new song haha :P I listen to a lot of Spotify as well so I get a lot of inspiration for what music to listen to from that. 

These posts are a little bit like my monthly favourites but with music and will depend on whether I'm into a lot of music or not! :)



#1 Blood, Sweats & Tears by BTS
#2 Home by Ailee ft Yoonmirae
#3 Lotto by EXO
#4 Ain't My Fault by Zara Larsson 
#5 Side to Side by Ariana Grande ft. Nicki Minaj
#6 Starboy by The Weeknd
#7 The Eye by Infinite
#8 Dancing King by EXO x Yu Jae Seok 
#9 I Need a Gangsta by Kehlani
#10 Your Song by Elton John 
#11 Heartbeat by Amber x Luna 
#12 Starving by Hailee Steinfield, Grey
#13 Monster by EXO
#14 Cosmic Love by Bada x Ryeowook 
#15 Rockabye by Clean Bandit (feat Sean Paul & Anne - Marie)
#16 Whistle by Black Pink 
#17 All Mine by F(x)
#18 21st Century Girl by BTS
#19 The Rain by Ladies Code
#20 Love on Me by Galantis x Hook N Sling
#21 Russian Roulette by Red Velvet
#22 The Greatest by Sia & Kendrick Lamar
#23 Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur 
#24 Shout Out To My Ex by Little Mix
#25 Lost by Frank Ocean
#26 Boombayah by Black Pink 
#27 Fantasy by Fei
#28 Fri. Sat. Sun by Dalshabet 
#29 Would I Lie To You by John Gibbons 
#30 Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes 
#31 Sucker For Pain by Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons 
#32 Runnin' by Henry & Soyou
#33 Love Me Now by John Legend 
#34 Dancing On My Own by Calum Scott
#35 Whatta Man by I.O.I 
#36 24k Magic by Bruno Mars
#37 1 of 1 by Shinee
#38 Fighter by Monsta X
#39 Only One by Apink
#40 Body Say by Demi Lovato


Let me know what you guys think. If your interested I'll set up a spotify playlist where you can see what songs I've been listening to on a daily basis and the type of music I listen to. Let me know :)

See you soon lovelies!

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system