Tuesday 6 October 2015

My Day In Photos | 4/10/2015

Hey guys!

On Sunday I always go out and see my family as Sunday is known as our family day, so I thought I would share with you guys what I got up to and the area I'm from :)

It was a lovely day on Sunday luckily, if only the weather would stay like this but you know England it will probably continue to rain all week


The Old Dog is a cute little pub in the countryside near Thorpe, where we tend to go every Sunday to have a family gathering 
They have a dining area outside in a small barn next to the pub that is lit up with candles and fairy lights :) It looks so pretty at night
There is an equestrian centre just down the road from The Old Dog so on a good day the horses are all out in the field 

Inside there are candles on every table and it is very much like a farm house, I love the big fireplaces and old fashioned furniture 



Other than a regular food menu they also sell some very unique snacks including wasabi nuts, peanuts, popcorn in a range of flavours and pork pies, which are my favourite :)

They also sell pork scratchings and they are the best ones I've ever tried!

Considering its called The Old Dog all dogs are welcome into the pub, so we always take Billy along with us as there is a great walking path nearby by where we take him for a quick walk 

Where I live its so beautiful when its a sunny day :) 




























See you soon lovelies!
Amy xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system