Sunday 18 October 2015

Get Ready With Me: Alan Carr Live

Hey guys!!

Last Friday my parents, a family friend and I went to Sheffield City Hall to see Alan Carr perform live on his Yap Yap Yap tour. So I thought I would share with you guys my hair and make up look for the night and how I achieved this look :) 

(Sorry about the bad quality photos I'm currently sorting out my camera)


Make Up: (In Order Of Use)

Moisturiser- Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream 
Primer- Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Primer
Concealer- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer | Cool Medium 2
Foundation- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation |  52 Vanilla 
Powder- Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder | 002 Pink Blossom
Lip balm- Vaseline Aloe Lip Balm
Eyebrows- Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil | 002 Hazel
Eye Shadow #1 (inner crease) - Soap & Glory The Perfect Ten Palette | Minky
Eye shadow #2 (outer crease)- Soap & Glory The Perfect Ten Palette | Taupe Cat
Eyeliner Revlon Colourstay Liquid Eye Pen | 01 Blackest Black
Mascara #1- Collection Lengthening Mascara | Ultra Black 17
Mascara #2- Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Mascara | 001 Black 
Bronzer- Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder | Medium/Dark
Blush- Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush | 33 Golden Lilac
Lip balm #2- The Body Shop Born Lippy | Guava


Hair: 

L'Oreal Studio Line Hot Straight Spray  200ml
BaByliss Hairdryer
L'Oreal Elnett Satin Normal Strength Hairspray



See you soon lovelies!

Amy xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system